Good films?

Dudes I just watched "The Happening" featuring Walhberg and Zoey D.

LOLOLOLOLOL

that's really all I have to say about that sad sad "horror" movie :D

I think I need to watch The Crow.
I've never seen it. But recently people have been telling me I look like the crow. "That mane look straight like the crow, mane."
I was wearing flannel one day and someone else said "That mane look like the crow and bone thugs n harmony."

What is this i dont even

I think I need to watch The Crow.
I've never seen it. But recently people have been telling me I look like the crow. "That mane look straight like the crow, mane."
I was wearing flannel one day and someone else said "That mane look like the crow and bone thugs n harmony."

What is this i dont even

Never seen it but have heard it's a good movie!

Well Cloud Atlas was a bit of a trip...the most expensive indie film made...and it looked it

I liked seeing my hometown in it, and cinematography looked amazing...solid acting too...but the whole thing felt like watching a flop, dont think it recouped its outlay

Well Cloud Atlas was a bit of a trip...the most expensive indie film made...and it looked it

I liked seeing my hometown in it, and cinematography looked amazing...solid acting too...but the whole thing felt like watching a flop, dont think it recouped its outlay

I heard really mixed reviews about that movie. From what it seemed viewers either loved or hated it!

I heard really mixed reviews about that movie. From what it seemed viewers either loved or hated it!

I can see that...my wife lost interest quickly..i liked the layers, but in the end if it didnt involve Edinburgh and scotland so much im not sure i wouldve liked it

I just recently pulled out my old copy of *The Gods Must Be Crazy* - A must see if you haven't had the pleasure.

I will try to check it out soon!

I saw Warm Bodies last night...very interesting movie! More of a younger people movie but it was pretty funny.

Les Miserables..I saw this film friday and have never seen any production of it before, i was nearly in tears i thought it was superb.

check out a guy on youtube called sam wearing...he does a great if not slightly gay version of "on my own" from Les Miserables.

Just saw Django Unchained. Such a great movie. It's a little long though and very gory.

Weird i was just going to write that. I also saw Gangster Squad. Awesome movie. I like that Josh Brolin Kicked ass as Cory Webb in Thrashin' and also pulled of modern mobster movie and kept the vibe that of one from back in the day. I liked it.

Weird i was just going to write that. I also saw Gangster Squad. Awesome movie. I like that Josh Brolin Kicked ass as Cory Webb in Thrashin' and also pulled of modern mobster movie and kept the vibe that of one from back in the day. I liked it.

I didn't like Django because it was painfully long but I agree with you about Gangster Squad. That was a fun movie! Also I saw the remake of Red Dawn last night at my local dollar theater....pretty fun action flick!

Back