Good films?

True it was OK but not a block buster.

It's hard to put something like what this movie has for a theme into 90 minutes.

Also, SPOILER ALERT!

When the guy killed himself, that should have reset EVERYTHING! Because then it would have meant that his future self would never come back to cause all the havoc in the first place. It would have been a loop unto itself.

Babymaker was pretty funny surprisingly...and The Fields, not really a horror...just an interesting moody thriller

Also, SPOILER ALERT!

When the guy killed himself, that should have reset EVERYTHING! Because then it would have meant that his future self would never come back to cause all the havoc in the first place. It would have been a loop unto itself.

Haha I agree. Really anytime the plot for a movie involves time travel or other weird Inception-style stuff, there's no way to close the plot holes because there's just too many! :D

Here's my favorite video...How Looper Should Have Ended

I watched Gangster Squad on sunday with my friends...pretty fun/simple action flick! If you're a fan of older actions movies like Die Hard and stuff like that I think you'll like this movie...for some reason it reminded me a lot of older action movies!

Told ya!

It's great! Not really much violence either, which I like.

Yeah I was glad that there was only one civil war shot.

Wife wont watch anything historical...in fact the last one was lincoln the vampire slayer lol...half way through she asked if it was the same lincoln...she has a Phd :rolleyes:

Yup ... Lincoln free the slaves , killed all of the vampires and still had time to go to the theater. :p

Back