Good films?

Ok gave in and finally watched wolf of wall street

It was very good

Yeah, I enjoyed that movie.

I've been watching Sunny in Philly on Amazon Prime. Frikkin hilarious. I'm up to season 5. My wife caught me last night @1am wondering why the hell I wasn't in bed yet.

Yeah, I enjoyed that movie.

I've been watching Sunny in Philly on Amazon Prime. Frikkin hilarious. I'm up to season 5. My wife caught me last night @1am wondering why the hell I wasn't in bed yet.

The school reunion cracked me up

So as of noon today (November 10) you can watch a livestream of Shia LaBeouf watching all of his movies in reverse chronological order for the next 72 hours straight. Because who doesn't have anything better to do with their time?

Lol such a weird dude. Here's the link if you're wondering. #ALLMYMOVIES

Saw The Martian this past Sunday, I liked it, despite a lot of 'bad science'. Better than the other Damon/Chastain s-f movie 'Interstellar', that's for sure.

Saw The Martian this past Sunday, I liked it, despite a lot of 'bad science'. Better than the other Damon/Chastain s-f movie 'Interstellar', that's for sure.

I liked The Martian too, but it had a weird feel to it, like it didn't quite take itself seriously, which is pretty lame for a space survival thriller. That's why I still like Interstellar more...plus IMO McConaughey is a better actor overall.

Havent seen much movie wise recently but enjoy les revenants...not the movie but the french tv series, kinda like twin peaks, solid acting, atmospheric.

I watched a good Sci-Fi on Netflix, Dark Matter, Canadian. Seems they are the only ones doing Sci-Fi these days.

Oh, and Star Trek is coming back to the small screen. The debate now is, whether it will take the alternate universe set in the movie or ... Either way, should be pretty cool.

Just saw "Me and Earle and the dying girl" ..on a flight..being as it was the only thing you could watch I watched it...probably would not have watched it otherwise but after the first 15 minutes I was in.... pretty cool movie ...touching on the way we deal with "fitting in", dealing with rejection and oh yeah....death... has some damn funny parts, a few way downer parts and a warm fuzzy "ain't that the shits" ending.

Sunny....

I love Sweet Dee.

I'm up to the part where she just gave birth as a surrogate mom for Clayton. Funny as shit. I didn't see that one coming. :D

Sunny....

I love Sweet Dee.

I'm up to the part where she just gave birth as a surrogate mom for Clayton. Funny as shit. I didn't see that one coming. :D

its classic...I go through a series on my ipad when I shower...just finishing seinfeld the sunnys next

Back