Good films?

Also, the fourth kind stopped freaking me out after i googled it and found out it was indeed fake.

Correct!

I went and saw it when it came out. Me and 3 friends in the theater alone. Probably the entire building actually.
It freaked the shit out of me for some reason.

Me and some friends have started this thing where we pick random movies and watch them on netflix in an xbox live party.
Leprechaun 5: In the Hood, Ghost Adventures, and The wild whites of west virginia (or something like that) have been recent ones.
Very interesting indeed. Our commentary is the best part.

Wow that's cool! Yeah my friend was showing me his Netflix subscription tonight...it's really awesome! I'm gonna have to get it! Btw I think the original Leprechaun movie had Jennifer Aniston in it :D

If you only see one more movie the rest of your life you must see *The Good Earth*.

*The men behind the Sun* wasn't bad at all either.

About to watch the "Day of the Dead" 2008 remake. Not getting my hopes up lol :D

But hey, a zombie movie is a zombie movie is a zombie movie!

Saw the movie 'Revenge of The Nerds' on TV last night! Pretty amazing, it's from '84!

Last edited:
Went to see "Looper" tonight. Solid, entertaining film with a good premise. A few plot-holes, which always happens with time-travel films, but generally good.

Went to see "Looper" tonight. Solid, entertaining film with a good premise. A few plot-holes, which always happens with time-travel films, but generally good.

I thought it was really good too. Plot hurts my head if I try to think about possible plot holes lol :D People were trying to make it appear as if it were a masterpiece when it first debuted, but I don't think it reached THAT high.

Started watching The Ward last night but had to stop halfway through. Too much hot to handle in one sitting.

I enjoyed The Way Back on netflix the other night. It's about a 1940 escape from a Siberian prison camp where the escapees have to travel on foot all the way to India. Good cinematography and a great cast.

I enjoyed The Way Back on netflix the other night. It's about a 1940 escape from a Siberian prison camp where the escapees have to travel on foot all the way to India. Good cinematography and a great cast.

Ed Harris, right?? I saw that one a while ago and thought it was great!!

There's another similar movie with Daniel Craig, bt can't remember the name.

I saw the Bourne Legacy yesterday. I don't know... i really enjoy the Bourne series, but this one was kind of a stretch. It was good if not associated with the bourne movies, but seeing that it is, it's just not up to par. Too much emphasis on a plot that isn't really glued together; which is a Bourne movie hallmark, flawless plot and continuity.

I can't take things with Renee Zell... however you spell that seriously for some reason. Even Bradley Cooper I can take somewhat seriously.

Haha yeah me neither. I thought Bradley Cooper did pretty good in Limitless!

Ed Harris, right?? I saw that one a while ago and thought it was great!!

There's another similar movie with Daniel Craig, bt can't remember the name.

Was the Daniel Craig one called "Defiance"? Where he was leading a band of Jews?

Yeah Limitless earned him a spot in the serious books.

Ill be watching the rest of the ward tonight and will then watch get the gringo!

Back