Good films?

no seen the well good show yet...cant download or barely stream on this fucking dongle...goan download it and send me a disc ;)

Just watched "The Hudsucker Proxy" again. Good film. Reminded me (as if I needed reminding) why I love the Coens so much.

Apollo 18 leaves you with a lot of unanswered questions.

Like... 'why are conspiracy theorists so fucking stupid'?

very very good...especially the beginning

ive got the entire blue ray original stars wars coming

four of us, with several cases of stella, and some dominos pizza, are going to enjoy our sunday

my mate wants to buy a storm trooper outfit at 800 quid, fucking hell...i reckon ill dress up as princess leia circa return of the jedi

it aint nerdy, it'll be fucking sick (not sick meaning cool)

very very good...especially the beginning

ive got the entire blue ray original stars wars coming

four of us, with several cases of stella, and some dominos pizza, are going to enjoy our sunday

my mate wants to buy a storm trooper outfit at 800 quid, fucking hell...i reckon ill dress up as princess leia circa return of the jedi

it aint nerdy, it'll be fucking sick (not sick meaning cool)

Wheelie bin, R2D2, free. :)

i hope to be smashed before any fucking ewoks appear lol

Those Ewoks are almost as bad as Jar Jar binks, but at least they waited till the end of the last movie to assault us with them. I think they felt they had to end on a fuzzy note after Empire. Empire was the shit. But I can totally appreciate Episode 3 ROTS - I would even watch that prior to the original 3 on a marathon day.

I don't have the BlueRay but I got a big ass projector and the original trilogy on DVD, been meaning to have a marathon day.

I too would like to see the pics of the Leia costume - that could quite possibly be your next album cover. People might think it's Aphex Twin though :p

starwars_carriefisher_3.jpg

Always hated the end of Empire, it just kind of fizzles out. Speaking of which, my 5 yr old was watching that one tonight during dinner. Timeless movies. Amazing kids today can still enjoy it.

Episode 3 is def the best of the lot. If they didn't make it for kids, they could have really expanded on the transition from Anakin to Vader.

I like 'em all. The 1977 film is my fav, but empire, episode 3 and 2 are cool too.

Even the first newer one with jar jar has some pretty cool shit in it here and there, but I admit to being a little let down at the theater after being so blown away by A New Hope as an eight year old. We saw episode 3 at the drive in and thick, low fog rolled in half way through the film, so I barely saw much (it's a dark film to begin with!).

Back