Goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, for sure. C'mon up to Canada. Nobody has guns in households here in order to feel safe. We don't need 'em. It's all those guns south of the border that we have to thank for our gunless sense of security, of course. But yeah, a whole country where people feel safe without the need to bear arms. We save a lot on bullets, too, of course. :)

Right now I'm in Las Vegas. From my hotel window, I can see an ammunition store. Today I drove past not just gun shops, but places that did *custom* guns. You guys are so deep into this shit that you can't imagine life without it. You ought to get out more.

Canada
The U.S.'s neighbor to the north also has outstandingly low gun casualty statistics. In 2009, there were 0.5 deaths per 100,000 from gun homicide — only 173 people. Still, the ownership is comparatively high — there are 23.8 firearms per 100 people in the country.

There is no legal right to possess arms in Canada. It takes sixty days to buy a gun there, and there is mandatory licensing for gun owners. Gun owners pursuing a license must have third-party references, take a safety training course and pass a background check with a focus on mental, criminal and addiction histories.

Licensing agents are required to advise an applicant's spouse or next-of-kin prior to granting a license, and licenses are denied to applicants with any past history of domestic violence. Buyers in private sales of weapons must pass official background checks.

Canadian civilians aren't allowed to possess automatic weapons, handguns with a barrel shorter than 10.5 cm or any modified handgun, rifle or shotgun. Most semi-automatic assault weapons are also banned. As a result of exemptions, several kinds of assault weapons are still legal in Canada, although this has been the source of some controversy.

Read more: These Laws Are The Reason Canada, Australia, Japan And The UK Have Such Low Gun Homicide Rates - Business Insider

Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the country. Anybody want to live in Chicago? Illinois continues to lose residents to Texas and other states.

Other countries gun laws won't work in American because other countries don't have Americans living in them. they have Europeans living in them, Canadians, Auzzies, Japanese, etc.

Every evil in the world can be fixed by fiddling with some law of society... Anybody buy that one?

for now.. I will also invite all those who are anti-2nd amendment to take dobro up on his offer and immigrate to Canada or some place else less primitive.

:facepalm:

Your scripted redneck if-you-don't-love-it-get-out rhetoric is childish and ignorant.

After the Sandy Hook shooting in which the murderer stole the guns (from his mother and killed her), President Obama pushed for gun control. Not only didn't it work, it backfired big time. It created a national and ammo shortage. battalions of Americans went to gun stores, gun shows, etc. and bought guns and ammunition in droves.

Thanks to Obama's push Americans possess a record number of guns and he helped make sure the GOP took control of both houses of congress and a majority of governors.

---------- Update ----------

:facepalm:

Your scripted redneck if-you-don't-love-it-get-out rhetoric is childish and ignorant.

but accurate and heartfelt..

but accurate..

Getting up and leaving is what you want because then no one will be left to debate your neanderthal ideas. Changing things that suck from within is what makes america america. Your vision is more like a fascist state where everyone has to share the same half brain. If it were up to people like you, women would have no rights and you'd still have a field full of slaves. Thankfully people like you are getting phased out.

Getting up and leaving is what you want because then no one will be left to debate your neanderthal ideas. Changing things that suck from within is what makes america america. Your vision is more like a fascist state where everyone has to share the same half brain. If it were up to people like you, women would have no rights and you'd still have a field full of slaves. Thankfully people like you are getting phased out.

LOL..

So we agree the fight is what its all about. otherwise many would have immigrated long ago to a country that fits their own political viewpoint knowing they were never live long enough to see that utopia here in the US. It will take generations to breed us out even with the open boarders. "You must destroy the village in order to save it" progressives motto is rather funny to watch.

Greg, you should probably stick to writing music. Honestly , are you a trust fund baby that allows you to be here 24/7/365, posting rants, write songs posting rants, posting rants, posting rants, and apparently not have any other job or life? Or are you on Social Security disability and retired at 30 something? Not trying to be insulting, just interested in how you feed yourself?

Nah dude, I'm not obliging your caveman mentality anymore. I just popped back in to see if any progress has been made. You actually went even further backwards, so I'm done with you. Good luck, you're gonna need it..

Nah dude, I'm not obliging your caveman mentality anymore. I just popped back in to see if any progress has been made. You actually went even further backwards, so I'm done with you. Good luck, you're gonna need it..

thank you for your support.

Get back on topic and don't make it personal.

Chili,

I've enjoyed being on this website. Its been very helpful in terms of home recording. However, I have spent too much time here in this prime time section. Its destructive, counter productive and unhelpful to what the site is actually about.

Can you do me a favor and just delete my account.

thanks

.........If it were up to people like you, women would have no rights and you'd still have a field full of slaves. Thankfully people like you are getting phased out.

I see what you did there. You took his extreme generalization and countered right back with one of your own.

If not, that was pretty childish and ignorant.

you guys are :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back