Goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously. But after WWII they had way too much to do with it. That's why the US hasn't won a war since 1945.

Just last night, I was watching Ken Burns "The War". Lots of U boats off the east coast of the US in 1942 blasting oil tanker ships at night using the NYC's lights to silhouette the tankers. It took about 5 months for the city officials to black out the city because they didn't want to scare away tourists. The beaches were covered with oil according to the accounts.

Things may not have been as different as you think back then.

I believe we are in partial agreement. But, a bunch of fat Americans with hunting weapons, handguns and no training wouldn't stay that way for long against a large conventional force. The survivors would get lean and mean very fast.

In 1980 the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. The Afghans had to take a hit on the first round because they had no real weapons. They would push boulders down onto the tanks on those mountain roads. They would jump onto the top of the tanks and pour gasoline on themselves then jump inside the tank and light it and close the hatch.
Once you take a bloody hit on the first round those who are left pick up the enemies weapons and carry on. History has shown this repeatedly. I still have training manuals around the house someplace with these very tactics and accounts from that period. (ex jarhead that I am).

Back to Vietnam, yes you are 100 % correct about how we fought the war, but we lost because we didn't want it as much as they did. We weren't willing to pay the price in blood, sweat, tears and treasure as they were.
plus, we weren't prepared to chase the enemy wherever they went. We were fighting the communists and China was a line we were not going to cross. McArthur said as much about the Korean war. If a war against a communist country had broken out in Europe....in west Germany for example...The US wasn't prepared to go into the USSR.
you can't effectively fight a war and win like that

back to the original thread.

to all the gun control people.

If you are confronted with violence what do you do?

Call the Police? Why?

(A) because the police will write a report?
(B) because the police will use foul language against the suspect and make him/her feel bad?
(C) because the police are understanding.
(D) Because the police have guns and will use violence to solve the problem with those guns?

Basically you are agreeing that guns are the answer even if you aren't aware of it.

Oh dear sweet baby republican jesus. :facepalm:

I'm outta here. You guntards can have it, and try not to shoot yourselves or someone else.

This country has had an armed citizenship since it's inception. There have been massacres throughout our history. Gentlemens pistol duels, Wild west gunfights, a group of southern citizens who took up arms against the USA and took us through a long bloody civil war, Tommy gun shootouts between bankrobbers and the FBI, attempted and successful hits on US presidents, the mafia doing murder for hire....so on and so forth throughout our entire history....
BUT
Taking away the American peoples right to own guns wasn't put on the table.
That is a modern thing coming from the panty wastes in Europe and the American liberals who want to turn us into them.

THANK GOD the founders hand the foresight to make it a RIGHT not to be obstructed or hindered. At some point it may be changed but a 200+ year precedent has been set and overturning or redefining the 2nd amendment is a mighty tall task.
So, for the time being no justification is needed.
It is a right because it is a right.
that's all.

Last edited:
Reactions: RFR
I tend to agree. If you don't like it here, then there are plenty of countries to immigrate to that have strict gun laws, like France. you can arrive at your final destination via bullet train, but make sure you are sitting next to a red blooded America to defend you... :laughings:

Yeah, for sure. C'mon up to Canada. Nobody has guns in households here in order to feel safe. We don't need 'em. It's all those guns south of the border that we have to thank for our gunless sense of security, of course. But yeah, a whole country where people feel safe without the need to bear arms. We save a lot on bullets, too, of course. :)

Right now I'm in Las Vegas. From my hotel window, I can see an ammunition store. Today I drove past not just gun shops, but places that did *custom* guns. You guys are so deep into this shit that you can't imagine life without it. You ought to get out more.

Gun shops, ammo shops and custom weapons in a city famous for all night drinking.

What could possibly go wrong?

Lol. That was pretty funny. You seem to have made progress yourself. Did you stop wearing gas station sunglasses in the house or something? Did you finally stop riding those hideous harleys and stop watching wrestling? :cool:;)

The truth is I've always felt this way. I just don't often waste my real opinions on you mongoloids. :)

I have NEVER-EVER watched wrestling! Or Dawg the Bounty Hunter! :D

Had brain surgery to control the growth of a "giant" (25mm) aneurysm a couple months ago. Long story - started out thinking I needed cataract treatment. I wish! :rolleyes:

Anyway...lots of different effects from this experience. Can see and hear a whole bunch better. And while I'm not one o' the weenies geared towards "life-changing revelations" based on an event like this...it HAS caused me to kinda slow shit down, and not be so cynical. Bullshit detector is still at DEFCON 4, just tryin' to be more.....patient, I guess. :drunk:

Anyway, glad you changed your avatar so I don't have ya look at ya! :p

Have a good weekend - later. :eatpopcorn:

Can someone explain to me why the "shooter" in the video shot from the "shooter's" point of view has a white hand and a plaid blue shirt. But the "shooter" in the picture taken by the cameraman has a black guy all dressed in black. Just wondering. Let me know. Thanx.

Because this event, like many others was a false flag event designed to do nothing more that feed into the race war narrative which is designed to distract the public and shame them into giving up their second amendment rights...a particular bent of the NWO, as unarmed sheep are far easier to herd around.

If you want to look at other anomalies of this event, also look into why the BBC reporters footage was confiscated, because it like showed that the shooter didn't crash his car but merely parked it off the road and took off on foot. Of what images of that car are available, there isn't a dent or even a scratch on it. Pretty amazing for an alleged wrecked car!

Also interesting to note that nobody actually died on camera. They were reported to have died after the shooting while under the care of the medical glitterati.

You all may now return to your regularly scheduled propaganda. ;)

Cheers! :)

Yeah. A conspiracy is way more fun than it just being a broadcast camera with auto exposure turned off so it looked darker on the shadows than a cheap domestic camera with auto exposure on.

A conspiracy(theory) is ....

...an Orwellian newspeak invention of the CIA used to discredit anyone who diverges away from any government sanctioned talking point on a given issue. So if anyone questions or disagrees with such, they are put into this tidy box and then hopefully ignored. It's a tired tactic.

Because this event, like many others was a false flag event designed to do nothing more that feed into the race war narrative which is designed to distract the public and shame them into giving up their second amendment rights...a particular bent of the NWO, as unarmed sheep are far easier to herd around.

If you want to look at other anomalies of this event, also look into why the BBC reporters footage was confiscated, because it like showed that the shooter didn't crash his car but merely parked it off the road and took off on foot. Of what images of that car are available, there isn't a dent or even a scratch on it. Pretty amazing for an alleged wrecked car!

Also interesting to note that nobody actually died on camera. They were reported to have died after the shooting while under the care of the medical glitterati.

You all may now return to your regularly scheduled propaganda. ;)

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah, for sure. C'mon up to Canada. Nobody has guns in households here in order to feel safe. We don't need 'em.

for now.. I will also invite all those who are anti-2nd amendment to take dobro up on his offer and immigrate to Canada or some place else less primitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back