Goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg_L

Banned
Fucking dude shoots news reporter, interviewee, and cameraman live on air. This is one whacked ass country.

Yeah :( Man it sucks. Happened really close to where I am from, and I have watched that reporter several times...makes me sick to think about it.

Yeah, that dude was really fucked up...did you read the article about that 23 page thing he faxed to ABC?

A little. Supposedly he had some manifesto and constantly complained about racism? Surely our current society will find a way to place the blame on the white victims.

It's really messed up...

“Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”

“What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them.“ It is unclear whose initials he is referring to. He continues, “As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

Later in the manifesto, the writer quotes the Virginia Tech mass killer, Seung Hui Cho, and calls him “his boy,” and expresses admiration for the Columbine High School killers. “Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount that Eric Harris and Dylann Klebold got…just sayin’.

In an often rambling letter to the authorities, and family and friends, he writes of a long list of grievances.

--He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work.

--He says he has been attacked by black men and white females.

--He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man

why don't these whack jobs shoot themselves and be done with it? They always want to kill someone else before their suicide.

Can someone explain to me why the "shooter" in the video shot from the "shooter's" point of view has a white hand and a plaid blue shirt. But the "shooter" in the picture taken by the cameraman has a black guy all dressed in black. Just wondering. Let me know. Thanx.

Can someone explain to me why the "shooter" in the video shot from the "shooter's" point of view has a white hand and a plaid blue shirt. But the "shooter" in the picture taken by the cameraman has a black guy all dressed in black. Just wondering. Let me know. Thanx.

Define "black guy".

He's a light skinned black guy, and it appeared to me like he was wearing a jacket, or maybe even a tactical jumpsuit over his clothes. When you extend your arm from under a jacket, the sleeve rides up and reveals the shirt.

OK.

I was just asking. At least Greg tried to answer it. Thanx.

Though, I don't see any hint of blue plaid in the cameraman's shot. But that's ok. No big deal. And that hand is white, as far as I can see. I mean really white. Just telling you what I see.

gunman.jpg

That's the hand of a light skinned black dude.

The lone still shot of the guy from the cameraman on the ground is like a nanosecond and kind of dark. But you can faintly make out maybe a black vest and shades of blue shirt.
vester-flanagan-dead-virginia-reporter-cameraman.jpg

My point is that labels like that aren't literal or definitive. The moon can also appear darker or lighter depending on the lighting.

Also, things that are actually black can appear as other colors depending on the camera and the lighting. I have a video camera that under certain kinds of lighting will turn some black objects magenta due to its infrared sensitivity. It was a bit of a pain when I was trying to edit video from that camera with some from another camera that always showed black objects as black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back