"God, help please".... Ha, Ha, Ha!

I thought it was hilarious that he was using that little pop-gun (probably a .22) to try and shoot off the lock...and then the fool steps right up to it, never considering that the bullet could ricochet off that metal back at him. :D

Now he's going to do time for armed robbery. :thumbs up:

Yeah I half expected him to go down with his own bullet in him. I laughed at him talking to himself. Im going to jail. waa. what a, well I aint gonna say it, he spoke for himself

Man talk about a change of tune from Mr. Bad ass "open it" to God help me please! in 30 seconds...that is truly a classic video...I love's me a happy ending!

Man they don't mess around in Texas...This happened in April 2017 and he's already been sentenced to 5 years....HERE

"Bell was on deferred adjudication for 12 years from a 2015 aggravated robbery charge at the time of the April robbery."

He didn't get it right the first time in 2015...and decided he needed more practice at totally screwing up his life.

He'll be on his knees in jail...though maybe not praying.

He admits he has nothing... no civility, no sense of right, no decency, no ambition to do the right thing.

Back