Give me land, lots of land...

Would it be big enough to build an acoustically treated studio?

(I just Googled. Out of 251 countries in the world, this would come in at 150th biggest if they were to declare independence--it's bigger than places like Belize and El Salvador.)

Really excellent lean ground beef at my local butcher is $11.99/kg so that's about $5.45/lb.

Okay stuff at the supermarket is about $1-$2 a pound cheaper but I find it worth going for the good stuff.

Really excellent lean ground beef at my local butcher is $11.99/kg so that's about $5.45/lb.

Okay stuff at the supermarket is about $1-$2 a pound cheaper but I find it worth going for the good stuff.

You still have butchers? Friend of mine who lives in Argentina says they have the lowest price on beef in the world there. Good steaks are almost always under $5 a pound US. Up until about 3 years ago, you could buy a whole beef for under a dollar a pound (live weight...about $2.15 cut, wrapped and frozen.) That's steaks, roasts, burger and all. Last November they took a steep rise and things are a bit diff now...

And whoever "sculpted" the thread... what was wrong with the light hearted banter you removed, out of curiousity? This place will get relentlessly dull if someone's grooming through all these things looking for off topic comments all the time. Or did someone complain about something?

It must have been an accident. There was nothing in this thread that merited anything than mild amusement.

I sculpted it. I complained to myself and took action.

Youre actually killing the forum, not that youll be giving a shit...but this kind of joking was allowed before the cave was closed

Not that I care

In fact I may sculpt this post

---------- Update ----------

Isnt that the title tune for Chopper?

Best Oz film ever

This post was off topic

WTF? A thread's free of all the bullshit that gets whistles blown, and bits still get trimmed? Why?

Back