Getagrip Rick

c7sus

Disenfranchised Member
Rick could use some good vibes right about now. He's in the hospital. I don't know how much to say right now but if you know how to get ahold of Cheri she could probably use some good vibes too.

He's at Norton Brownsboro Hospital in Louisville KY.

Rick has been through the hockey sticks this last year..an aneurysm behind his eye that could have dusted him...almost blinded him..

A ton full Prayers and good vibes going out to him n Sherry...

I'll see if I can get through to he or Sherry tomorrow...damn!

Best wishes to a good guy.

I'm guessing he hasn't flown since the aneurism. Hope he gets back in the air.

Good luck gripdude! You can't die without having a beer with me, especially seeing you welshed at the last opportunity... :D

Speaking of the halt and the lame... how's minerdude doing? 6 days and no update?

Hang in there, Grip. You're one of the first friends I made on here. Hope you get better soon.

Hey Gripdude, get over this and I promise I won't make fun of you anymore for JF! (he says with fingers crossed behind his back)

I'll even learn the damn songs! (both sets of fingers crossed this time)

Rick is truly a good guy, I've gotten together with him a few times and I hope we have a few get togethers ahead of us. Isn't he banned or something?

Get well dude!

Update--- Rick's prognosis is dire. Hopefully he begins rallying and pulls through. The meds that had him in the induced coma have been removed and he is not waking up. I think he has a CAT scan tomorrow to determine the next phase of treatment.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Shite.............Rick was one of the good guys from way back..........my thoughts are with him.

Rick's been in hundreds of booze induced comas and pulled out of all of those, so here's hoping he keeps the winning streak going.

Wake up, Rick!

Cheers! :)

Back