The Future Of HR

60's guy

Chater quit HR, bit she is still heavily invested and involved at Rig Talk and working with psycom and Calimoose.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Chater is also still heavily invested and involved at AudioFanzine as an admin and working with with psycom and Calimoose.

Moderators - Audiofanzine

It makes perfect sense that AF just might be posturing to sell HR and removing The Cave is the first step in making it a easier sell to a potential buyer.

If HR is up for sale I hope Ibleedburgendy buys it.

Chater quit HR, bit she is still heavily invested and involved at Rig Talk and working with psycom and Calimoose.

Chater is also still heavily invested and involved at AudioFanzine as an admin and working with with psycom and Calimoose.

It makes perfect sense that AF just might be posturing to sell HR and removing The Cave is the first step in making it a easier sell to a potential buyer.

Narc

Think of it a bit like cyber gentrification . . . Pick up after that pooch, please. Make sure to sort your recycling. That's a swell khaki manpurse, Pete.

Sorry man, but you have no clue what you are talking about... That makes no sense in any way.

Sorry man, but you have no clue what you are talking about... That makes no sense in any way.
It just might make perfect sense.

Chater allowed kcearl back into The Cave just prior to her departure. She might have done that knowing full well that kcearl would go on a rampage against the existence of The Cave.

Call me a conspiracy theorist...call me an asshole. I don't care. I'm calling it as I see it. AF just might be looking to divest itself of HR. Don't be so naive to not think that it isn't a distinct possibility.

Not on His Watch

Never forget that for 60's guy, the internet is millions of pages of evidence, looking for a scandal. And he's on to you guys. You'll never get away with is while 60's guy is on the case.

:eyes jimmy69 suspiciously and with a hint of defiance:

:laughings:

Chater allowed kcearl back into The Cave just prior to her departure. She might have done that knowing full well that kcearl would go on a rampage against the existence of The Cave.

Call me a conspiracy theorist...call me an asshole. I don't care. I'm calling it as I see it. AF just might be looking to divest itself of HR. Don't be so naive to not think that it isn't a distinct possibility.

You should definitely keep probing for answers. I feel like you are on the verge of discovering something... Something amazing.

Man, you need to get out more.

None of anything you are talking about has anything to do with HR nor the closing of the cave.

In fact, the cave closure has been a ongoing topic for years. Just recently the amount of reported posts by cave members (in the cave) increased and it became more obvious that the place was getting out of control.

Nothing to do with Chater, nothing to do with selling the site, nothing to do with anything other than the fact the forum was out of hand and not worth having here.

I find it amusing that you could think that there would be enough here to warrant a 'conspiracy'. I just have to chuckle a bit there...

:)

I thought it was ingenious and fiendish and I can't believe 60's Guy was the one who stumbled onto our plot. The rest of you should be ashamed.

I thought it was ingenious and fiendish and I can't believe 60's Guy was the one who stumbled onto our plot. The rest of you should be ashamed.

Shit dood! Come on, we promised not to speak of our plan in publick!

I now have no choice but to have you taken out by the mob...

Goodbye Chili.

Jeb Bush will buy the site and turn it into his new election forum with Lambo as the site moderator. That's the real conspiracy, folks. . .

Back