In a funk

Everyone I know with the condition is male and fat. lol.

:p

Understood. It's probably a common way to have apnea, it's definitely listed online as one of the top causes. I guess heredity also plays a role, if your parents had it you're much more likely to get it. I would think in those cases something like sinus issues or throat diameter would be the trigger, since those would be heredity traits passed along. These are likely the causes for those I know.

If the OP is suffering from apnea because of weight, then it should be addressed regardless (being overweight can obviously cause a lot of other equally serious problems). They just haven't said.

Glad you turned things around. :)

^^ Yeah? You can bet your ass it wasn't a clip in the clinic. :D

Boom! Heyooo!

(rats, forgot to switch aliases, again :facepalm:)

please dun ban me gutted ill be :o

NC, sorry to hear about your lethargy lately. Sometimes doing a 180 with your life, with your routine, or with your environment can get you out of your dead zone. Cocaine and strippers can, too, but can leave you worse off than you were before.
Chin up, brother! There's a beautiful world out there we've been given the privilege of spending a little time in. Enjoy it 'till it's gone.

Seeker - sure it's a beautiful world when you live in SFL! :D

Right now it's grey with a wind chill in the single friggin' digits. :mad:

Hey, Mick! I think I got you beat for TMI.:facepalm:

Oh, and Armistice said you had a credit card number for me. I'm ready when you are.

Will that be Visa or Mastercard?

Hey, Im goin through a rough phase too buddy.
It's hard to get out of bed, but I hate going to sleep.
Also trying to come off the opiates using Buprenorphine and It hurts like hell!
Write some Musik man! It is probably hard but it might open up the feel good receptors. Just don't go getting on any medication​ that makes you feel better because it actually is making you dumber!
Bittersweet Symphony??? Really???
"The Drugs Don't Work" or "Lucky Man".
Bittersweet Symphony makes me happy for some reason.

Hey, Im goin through a rough phase too buddy.
It's hard to get out of bed, but I hate going to sleep.
Also trying to come off the opiates using Buprenorphine and It hurts like hell!
Write some Musik man! It is probably hard but it might open up the feel good receptors. Just don't go getting on any medication​ that makes you feel better because it actually is making you dumber!
Bittersweet Symphony??? Really???
"The Drugs Don't Work" or "Lucky Man".
Bittersweet Symphony makes me happy for some reason.

'The Drugs Don't Work' maybe, but nope, it's 'Bittersweet Symphony' for me. It's just so damn accurate sometimes.

NC I tried to PM you but got this message...

notCardio has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Clear out some space or PM with your e-mail if you are cool with that

Back