Friends I need Help

AbdelhakMA

Hello my Name is Abdelhak,i'm 22 years old and i'm studying Electronic Engineering, Actaully i want to follow my studies in Audio Engineering Field and i don't know from what i can start, if just you can help me with you Advices thank you in Advance.

One word....Plastics...

There's a great future in plastics!

YouTube

Seriously if you want to get into audio engineering my personal advice in some 45 years of retrospect is go find a local recording studio that will let you work part time for them as an intern FOR FREE...That will get you in the door and if it is meant to be they will eventually pay you. You pay to go to a university and give them all of your time FOR FREE they never pay you and after 4 to 6 years of your life send you on your way with a piece of paper that says you were smart enough to pass their classes, had the tenacity to stick it through those years and somehow you were either rich enough or resourceful enough to figure out a way to pay them for those years of ejamakation. And if you're lucky you might even get a job in the career choice you hoped to get into...

You can't beat first hand real world experience even in a shitty studio...

Good luck!

Back