Fa fa fa fa fashion ;)

TAE

All you have is now
Just in case you were starting to get all uptight about your summer wardrobe...chilax...

Das Gucci got it all figured out for you.....Holy Shit? :laughings:

Obviously i'm no fashionista, I get bent if my wife pairs socks with a grey toe with those with a yellow toe, or the ribs on the ankles don't match. The most daring fashion statement I make is wearing ninja turtles pj pants and "house shoes" to the market. The ladies never fail to offer compliments on those "pajama bottoms". :o

s-l225.jpg

I always dig out my Das Gucci wardrobe when going to Italy or France, but here in Oz it's just the same old Tee Shirt and shorts for the summer.

Alan.

aka the hermaphrodite olympics. Yeah, I know, but they can't be getting too active, running and shit. Too much motion and things might, ahem, find each other.

^Oh man, that was bad, sick. Ima go to hell for that one.

That Gucci invest a shit load of time , money and energy into these threads boggles my mind...There's enough whacka dudes in this world to support such shit? bizzare....

I'm pretty sure there are places in the US (and possibly around the world) you could go in one of those outfits if you had a death wish...

Back