dubai jetsters

Not sure whether that falls into the "totally awesome" or "amazing" bucket...:D

I'd say "I want one!" but I'd be way to chickenshit to actually fly one of those things.

On a more sombre note - is this the future of mass casualty suicide terrorism? This and maybe drones... strap a few kg of your favourite explosive to your ride and in you go. It's not going to bring a building down, but you could do an awful lot of damage at a crowded location... and there is absolutely nothing anyone could do to react in time to stop it.:(

Oh hell yeah! I wouldn't be doing tricks, but this looks even better than those wingman suits. Well, I don't know. It might be a tie. Different experience, I suppose.

But on the subject just mentioned, how come we can't recruit some of those nutcases that shoot up public places and then kill themselves to instead strap on one of these babies and fly into an ISIS base?

I think it would be pretty cool if terrorists used these things. Yeah, the first few might get us, but then we'll wake up and start shooting them down with fighter jets.

I think it would be pretty cool if terrorists used these things. Yeah, the first few might get us, but then we'll wake up and start shooting them down with fighter jets.

Surely we've got shoulder-fired heat seeking missiles that could take them out.

Only thing that would suck is if they were carrying dirty bombs. Then, you'd just be dispersing it for them.

Not sure whether that falls into the "totally awesome" or "amazing" bucket...:D

I'd say "I want one!" but I'd be way to chickenshit to actually fly one of those things.

On a more sombre note - is this the future of mass casualty suicide terrorism? This and maybe drones... strap a few kg of your favourite explosive to your ride and in you go. It's not going to bring a building down, but you could do an awful lot of damage at a crowded location... and there is absolutely nothing anyone could do to react in time to stop it.:(

Except get up there with him and duke it out. You'd have to be expecting it, though. And fast. You'd have to be fast. :D

Surely we've got shoulder-fired heat seeking missiles that could take them out.

Only thing that would suck is if they were carrying dirty bombs. Then, you'd just be dispersing it for them.

A terrorist in a jet-pack already is a dirty bomb.

I think it is kind of lame. It's neither a good jet nor a good glider.

How about

I see those guys a lot when I fish Lake Conroe. They're pretty amazing. And annoying. They make a belly flop count though. I see some awesome water crashes with those guys.

Back