Donald Trump Freekin Rocks!

TAE

All you have is now
And here's the proof! :laughings: Very presidentially I might add!

donald.jpg

Donald Trump sits in one of two John F. Kennedy rocking chairs during a press preview
of Kennedy memorabilia Tuesday, Dec. 23, 1997, in the lobby of Trump Tower in New York.

I'm calling photoshop on this.

There's no mention of this anywhere that I can find, and given the media's fondness for bagging Trump, this lack of mention is suggestive of no incident.

Thanks for the link. How credible is OCR?

Also, if it is true, what revelnace does something nearly twenty years old have?

And it still looks photoshopped.

OC Register is Very legit.....

Orange County Register Information and History

The Orange County Register is a three-time Pulitzer Prize-winning newspaper focused on serving Orange County and helping it thrive. The Orange County Register is part of Southern California News Group, which operates 11 daily newspapers and associated websites in Southern California, multiple weekly newspapers and Spanish-language products and social channels.

In regards to relevant, the picture in of itself really isn't I was just messing around with the post....In my other thread EZ had jokingly asked if it was OK to talk about sports in PT, I told him we can discuss anything in PT as long as we keep it civil and told him I was going to make a post about Trump....sooooooo I googled the words Donald Trump and Rocking Chair in the pictures section of Goggle and found this picture...Oddly though when you questioned it's authenticity I went back and read the article which was published in 2016 and it is a really cool peek into the liberal world view of Donald before he smoked everybodys brains by actually winning the election... There's some pretty interesting thoughts and points within it that frame a psychological path for how and why he did win and why, like a cockroach that you step on and then it takes off running and you just can't seem to kill...we're probably going to see him running for a second term....crazier yet he might win....again..... :wtf::eek:

Thanks for the link. How credible is OCR?

Also, if it is true, what revelnace does something nearly twenty years old have?

And it still looks photoshopped.

Dude - it's kind of a funny picture. Not everything is a liberal conspiracy against Fuerher Trump. He won the Presidency of the United States. He's a billionaire maybe. I wish I was such a victim

Ya know I know the pics legit but I gotta admit his head does kinda look photoshopped in that pic........he was quite a bit thinner n younger 20 years ago......with a BIG OL HEAD!

Ya know I know the pics legit but I gotta admit his head does kinda look photoshopped in that pic........he was quite a bit thinner n younger 20 years ago......with a BIG OL HEAD!

Look at the neck where it joins the body. Something ain't quite right. Yep, and the 'BIG OL HEAD'.

But curiously, I haven't yet found that image anywhere else.

Look at the neck where it joins the body. Something ain't quite right. Yep, and the 'BIG OL HEAD'.

But curiously, I haven't yet found that image anywhere else.

Well for sure there was press release out by the new York Times ( kind of credible) that some of the Kennedy memorabilia was being shown at Trump Towers to bring attention to the auction that was coming up at the Armory where a ton more memorabilia was being stored that had been owned by Kennedy's secretary... HERE's The Article...

I'm pretty certain the pics legit but I do agree it totally does look like it was photoshopped......Maybe Trump insisted it be back in the day ...

For sure Trump be rockin in that chair though...what's weird is this is 20 years ago and he gots chicken neck pretty bad then...
That boy has had some work done me thinks....:laughings:

Oh man, you done done it now. I can't wait until Trump starts trolling this thread. This is going to be awesome, yuge.

Libs fall for it every time. Shock!.....Trump said _______!. Then 90% of the time when and if the statement is honestly vetted he was spot on correct. You gotta give it to the guy, so many coming at him from so many angles, and he just keeps rockin'.

Often it seems Trump is the only honest one in the lot. Latest case....."OMG, Trump said there was violence coming from both the right and the left in Charlottesville! How dare he, impeach!" It is as if they are unaware that a simple search on the youtoobs can verify his statement(s). Once their outrage has been somewhat tempered by the truth, they switch gears to the violence from the left was justifiable, because nazis. Same with the Russia thing. Months of investigation, nothing. So they switch gears and include investigation on his personal finances throughout his entire life, or anything else they can possibly pin on him.

Within days following Charlottesville, those antifa fucks were at it again in Portland. Liberal Portland. Their stated goals are ending democracy and capitalism, to diminish the US oppressive imperialistic status on the world stage. Antifa has been at that shit for quite some time, violence. Now people are starting to fight back. Violence is not the answer, but if it is violence they want, violence they will get. This is not hard, people. We should simply all agree that antifa demonstrably should be humiliated and defeated, and allow Trump get on with the business of the nation without the endless bullshit dog whistle distractions. And fuck the fake outrage of the mainstream media and press, liars and rabble rousers. They have learned little since the last election.

Back