Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDOD

therecordingrebels.com
Right, he keeps on popping up in the news, even in the UK.

He seems to be a total fucking clown. If he gets the nomination do you think anyone will actually vote for him.

He seems to be ignorant, racist, misogynistic and proud of it. The only things he seems to give a toss about are money and his own celebrity.

Saying that, he's good for comedy value and his hair is worthy of a research paper.

He's the exact same as any other politician running for the presidency....except for the hair.
His hair is fucking excellent!

The stuff I've been reading suggests that he's quite different - seems to get a lot of mileage out of saying really outrageous things instead of getting hammered for it like "normal" polititians would.

His hair is fucking excellent!

The stuff I've been reading suggests that he's quite different - seems to get a lot of mileage out of saying really outrageous things instead of getting hammered for it like "normal" polititians would.

He's the exact same as he's always been since he came to the public's attention in the 80s as a brash, belligerent, ruthless businessman. He's the exact same as he's always been. His only problem is that he's not very likable in this hypersensitive era of everyone having an opinion on everything. Bill Clinton used his position to get blowjobs from fat interns in the white house and is still celebrated for it. No problem. He was likable. Everyone liked Clinton. His wife is a cold shrew and we all sympathized with him. Fuck yeah, Bill! Trump calls Rosie O'Donnel a fat disgusting pig (she is) and accuses a debate moderator of having PMS and he's pure evil. Lol. I'd never ever ever vote for Trump, or anyone else, but I like the guy. He's a hilarious loudmouth.

I actually think that someone like him could maybe be a good president. Maybe not him specifically, but a shrewd businessman that takes no shit could be a good thing. The suckass career politicans have had enough chances, and america is just a business, so why not a shrewd and bullheaded businessman?

I actually think that someone like him could maybe be a good president. Maybe not him specifically, but a shrewd businessman that takes no shit could be a good thing. The suckass career politicans have had enough chances, and america is just a business, so why not a shrewd and bullheaded businessman?
Taking no shit isn't always a good thing though if it means that you just don't listen to anyone. His stance on a few issues aren't just matters of opion, they are scientific facts and he's just plain wrong.

Being a belligerent arsehole also isn't a good thing for diplomancy.

A bullheaded businessman wouldn't be a good choice 'cos it would imply that forceful market driven business tactics would work when governing a society - they don't. A society isn't a market and people have different and more diverse motivations than the accumulation of wealth.

Taking no shit isn't always a good thing though if it means that you just don't listen to anyone. His stance on a few issues aren't just matters of opion, they are scientific facts and he's just plain wrong.
Good. Too many presidents listen to too many people.

Being a belligerent arsehole also isn't a good thing for diplomancy.

Neither is being a bent over suckass. We've had plenty of those. So have you.

I've said it before, if it comes down to a choice between Bush or Trump, and Hillary, the choice is obvious...Canadian citizenship. :)

I've said it before, if it comes down to a choice between Bush or Trump, and Hillary, the choice is obvious...Canadian citizenship. :)

:laughings:

Oh, my...now that's just funny. I doubt Trump will make it through primaries but if he does he has my vote. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Trump is the typical freak show at the political circus.
Everyone wants to walk past the freak show...but...you....just...have...to...stop...and...look.

I don't see him making it through the primaries or getting the nomination...but he's amusing to watch and listen too, and he's been able to bluntly say some shit that the other candidates are to chicken to say for fear of NOT being politically correct.

I don't see him making it through the primaries or getting the nomination...but he's amusing to watch and listen too, and he's been able to bluntly say some shit that the other candidates are to chicken to say for fear of NOT being politically correct.
The other candidates wouldn't say those things 'cos they'd rightfully be branded unelectable arseholes.

The "unelectable" guy is in the lead with voters...that would seem to indicate he is electable would it not?

The "unelectable" guy is in the lead with voters...that would seem to indicate he is electable would it not?
that's what I mean - if anyone else said those things they would be unelectable - Trump says it and everyone loves him. Its almost like the more outrageous and unkind he manages to me the more popular he is. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

With the stock market melting down Trump is only going to go up in the polls. He is percieved to be sharper on economic matters than the career politicians.

...who has bankrupted his corporations how many times??? How many times do we want him to bankrupt the country? Do we want to be Greece II?

...who has bankrupted his corporations how many times??? How many times do we want him to bankrupt the country? Do we want to be Greece II?

We are already bankrupt and Trump wasn't the one who did it. It was politicians who are supposed to be better and more experienced in national finances than I guy who has amassed a 10 billion dollar personal fortune.

He's not fit to shine their shoes it seems. Certainly not a serious enough candidate to debate with them.
Hillary now she's on the ball...
Jeb Bush too....

It's laughable how people like them are put up on a pedestal while others are scrutinized and deemed unworthy buffons.

all the president is capable of doing is swaying public sentiment from his bully pulpit. Reagan and Bill Clinton were masters at this....
looks like a trump is doing a pretty damn good job of swaying the public too.

It was politicians who are supposed to be better and more experienced in national finances ...

What makes you think that?

Presidents aren't more experienced in national finances....it's the staff they hire to work for them.

I could just see Trump either NOT listening to anyone on his staff...or constantly firing people until no one wants to work for him. :D

What makes you think that?

Presidents aren't more experienced in national finances....it's the staff they hire to work for them.

I could just see Trump either NOT listening to anyone on his staff...or constantly firing people until no one wants to work for him. :D
The one we have now allows inadequate people to remain in the key position of caring for our sick and wounded veterans. The conditions and waiting periods are deplorable now. He allows his attorney general to pour gas on the fire that is burning our police departments to the ground and allowing mob rule. He has so called advisors who have him giving the farm to Iran and getting nothing in return...triggering public outrage even among his Democrat colleagues

Firing people is part of being a leader and expecting excellent performance out of your subordinates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back