Divorce and getting back to music again

. certainly though, after it's now been 3 months since she left it's certainly easier not having her here, .

this made me chuckle actually, good for you....thats great actually.

" its certainly easier."... enjoy your blessing of having her out of your life!?

some would have said "its certainly NOT easier". Ive known guys crying at the dinner table because they miss the old wench, but some are lucky to feel better and free and happier with the toxic ex gone far away.

There is no point in wishing ill on them...but chances are pretty good that they are completely fucked and will bring a load of drama bullshit on each other and be completely miserable. :)

There is no point in wishing ill on them...but chances are pretty good that they are completely fucked and will bring a load of drama bullshit on each other and be completely miserable. :)

OR, they will find happiness and the OP will suffer for the rest of his life, posting in forums about the songs he has yet to write. He will also most likely never see his children grow up due to bitterness on both parties. While songs are sprung from personal experiences, that "fn closet whore" does not seem like it will make it into the top 40.

statistics show most are re-married in 10yrs and the comfort of nagging and taking the garbage out is returned.

I suppose this could end up bad for the OP but based upon my observations through out my life of such unfortunates that get screwed by evil ones. Karma is a beautiful thing. The odds are majorly in his favor that he will find peace in his life and she will be, till the day she expires elusively searching for it, never quite able to find it...like a little sour patch kid bitter and discontent for ever.

she will be, till the day she expires elusively searching for it, never quite able to find it...like a little sour patch kid bitter and discontent for ever.

hey that sounds familiar? like GAS... at least with gear you can sell it later and get your money back.

It is not good to wish bad on someone, particularly the mother of your child or children. But often a spouse with a "what about me?...don't I deserve to be happy?" complex will likely never find the happiness to which they perceive themselves to be entitled, especially when that person is willing through their destructive self absorbed actions willing to destroy so many lives, because of "me". Hopefully and most likely the people they have harmed will pick up the pieces and move on with their lives. That person, though they may attempt justify their actions, will have to live with themselves and who they really are inside. History often repeats itself. The best you can do is protect the kids from it as much as possible. That includes not talking the mother/ex down, wishing the best, it is the only mother/father those kids will ever have. It also includes mitigating the damage and providing a better example as a parent. You have to be an active participant in the child's life to do that. To be an active participant you must have access to your children. In order to have access to your children you must fight for your custody rights. Often it is a fight....your lawyer will do it for you. You be the good guy, let the lawyer take care of the dirty work.

Do it for your child. Your child deserves better than your ex will likely ever provide.

Dead on Mick! Do everything in your power to keep it as amiable as possible. Children don't need to know and really should not be exposed to "adult " problems if there is any way of avoiding it. I've got one bud that ate a lot of shit sandwiches while his daughter was growing up but he held his tongue and let his X's actions speak for themselves. Never bad mouthed her, just let the shit flow. But life has blossomed for him and 20 years later his daughter and he are tight and the self absorbed bio Mom has nothing to do with her daughter and now grand kids.

Back