DAW Users With ADD

The S word
Snow. Too cold, too soon.

Go Badgers!

The Packers do get to play the Browns this year, so I can count on at least one more win.

LATER!!!

The good news about the Giants season (aside from a top draft pick) is McAdoo should be gone. Speculation is he may not make through the season. Although the Giant ownership tends not to rush to judgement. However, no way they can bring him back next year.

Weather turned to winter overnight here. Most of October, and so far in Nov., it’s been like early fall. Highs in the 60s. i wore shorts up until just a couple of weeks ago, and maybe needed a light jacket one or two times. Last night at 5:00 it was 32, and dipped into the 20s overnight. :eek: What happened to the 40s and 50s?

Good chance to move up. GA lost, and OK and TCU are playing each other.

I think they'll end up at 5 with a couple of one loss teams ahead of them. Of course they could still lose a game either to Michigan or in the B1G championship. If they had a QB I would be a little more excited about the whole deal.

The defense rocks, they shut out the Iowa offense and held them to 0-13 on third down, The 14 points were both pick sixes.

Get that Hundley jersey yet? Lol.

#1 draft pick starting to look like a real possibility in these parts. Don’t see McAdoo lasting much longer.

Hi guys... Long time no see.. Have you heard this :

GIBSON BRANDS ANNOUCEMENT REGARDING CAKEWALK, INC.

So sad....

Hey Mr. James!!! Yes, it has been a long time. Hope all is well with you.

I hadn’t seen that announcement, and it IS sad. Not sure I’d be buying any of their products in the future, but still sorry to see them go.

This is a difficult market. The problem for me was there were less and less new features that I needed that would keep me on the upgrade treadmill. I have pretty much everything I need, and without a killer new feature, no reason to upgrade. I suspect many are in the same boat, and thus difficult for them to sustain ongoing sales - except to new customers.

---------- Update ----------

HAPPY THANKSGING ALL!!!

It appears the No Show Giants joined your Packers last night. Was there ever a more boring football game?

At least we’re back in the draft pick hunt. :rolleyes:

Cakewalk
I bought the software before I ever had a computer. Pro Audio 9 with the "Musicians toolbox". Prior to that I had a Roland VS-880 digital sight track that synced up to my drum machine, giving me ten total tracks, two effects and an external effects loop. This was more than the computer could do, but I could use the computer as a sequencer to run my keyboard and drum machine giving me up to eighteen MIDI tracks.

Fifteen years later the only limitations I have are motivation and creativity. I really liked SONAR 6, the version I have now is too cluttered and I hate how it tries to figure out MIDI control for you. I preferred it when it was done manually.

football
I'll watch the first half of the Packers game Sunday night, but there's no way I'm going to come in tired Monday for that train wreck. It's an indictment of the coach and GM that they are that horrible with out the HOF QB that fell into their laps. You shouldn't go from Super Bowl contender to Browns losing one player even if it is the QB.

Black Friday
I'm looking, but I'm not finding any thing that interests me. Of course I'm broke, so it's really going to have to be one heckuva deal.

LATER!!!

Hey guys! Still alive. My recording computer took a complete FZZZZT! Still have the external backup drive, and one SSD that have all the files, but can't afford to rebuild. If the economy doesnt turn around this next couple years, I'll probably never do so. I'm 56, and fighting $20k worth of medical bills down to $11k over the past two years has been a real burden. So much has gone undone and gotten lost because I just can't afford to keep them up, replace them, or fix them when they break down. Really frustrating...but, well...add the studio to that list, I guess.

Cakewalk was my first love...sorry to see it go.

Hey guys! Still alive. My recording computer took a complete FZZZZT! Still have the external backup drive, and one SSD that have all the files, but can't afford to rebuild. If the economy doesnt turn around this next couple years, I'll probably never do so. I'm 56, and fighting $20k worth of medical bills down to $11k over the past two years has been a real burden. So much has gone undone and gotten lost because I just can't afford to keep them up, replace them, or fix them when they break down. Really frustrating...but, well...add the studio to that list, I guess.

Cakewalk was my first love...sorry to see it go.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe all the tax savings Mr Trump is bringing will help out. :rolleyes:

Couldn’t resist. But seriously I hope things turn around for you.

Back