DAW Users With ADD

How ‘bout dem Yankees!!! :D

This team seems to like to play with their backs against the wall. Let’s hope they can play with a lead. I think this is their first one since the playoffs started. :drunk:

Because that's what America wants, another Yankeee World Series.:facepalm::rolleyes::mad:

Hey Q, what's up?

Sick
I called in today, I'm sick for the first time in two years. That's a pretty good stretch.

Packers
It's going to be a rough season. Rodgers isn't getting any younger, this stretch of above average QB play is going to end some day.

Drummers
After years and years of disliking them I've actually met a few who are pretty good. It seems like up until recently alll the drummers I've met have been only time keepers or were on a mission to kill their drums.

LATER!!!

Sick
I called in today, I'm sick for the first time in two years. That's a pretty good stretch.

I haven’t missed a day’s work in nearly ten years. :o :D

Packers
It's going to be a rough season. Rodgers isn't getting any younger, this stretch of above average QB play is going to end some day.

Don’t you even think about #1 draft pick. It’s ours. Locked in. :mad:

Although I need to figure out how to get Cleveland a few wins!

Well, so much for Rutgers resurgence. :(

My kids took me out for my birthday last night, and.... are you ready?... THEY PAID!! :eek:

It appears we have gone past the days when taking me out for dinner only meant they made the reservations. Progress. :thumbs up:

My kids took me out for my birthday last night, and.... are you ready?... THEY PAID!! :eek:

It appears we have gone past the days when taking me out for dinner only meant they made the reservations. Progress. :thumbs up:

I hope you ordered appetizers, dessert and lots of cocktails too.

Football
No way is Wisconsin four, not even top ten. They are benefiting from a bad schedule. Their QB doesn't scare anyone, he'll be selling insurance after college.

Bye week for the Packers, so far Hundley Jerseys have been sittting on the shelf.

LATER!

Christmas
It came early for me, I'm getting glasses.:rolleyes:

It's been a rough year $$$ wise.:( I'm not behind, but every time it looks like I may have some spare change another expense comes along.

Football

Go Badgers!

Still waiting on whether to get a #7 jersey.

The weather
Crappy and rainy.

LATER!!!!

Me boys got their 3rd B10 win this season. :eek: :thumbs up:

Your Badgers might move up in the BCS/CPS rankings this week, since Ohio St. got their butts whipped.

Me boys got their 3rd B10 win this season. :eek: :thumbs up:

Your Badgers might move up in the BCS/CPS rankings this week, since Ohio St. got their butts whipped.

Holy crap, people might actually start watching the games.

If the Badgers had a QB I might believe the hype. They have a good running game and defense, but neither is dominant. The Wisconsin formula is and has always been to keep it close , let the offensive line wear you out and pull away in the fourth quarter.

Today

Final winterizing of the yard. Getting ready for the grind of winter.

LATER!!!

Back