DAW Users With ADD

I think Rutgers got worse since it joined the Big 10.
!

Rutgers has never been a big time sports school (in ANY sport), although they have long had aspirations. They were semi-competitive under Schiano, but were still playing a fairly soft schedule. No way they belong in the Big 10. But money talks, I guess. Both ways. The conference was lured by the #1 market in the country (overlooking the fact that no one in this area follows college sports), and Rutgers was lured by a share of all that revenue (overlooking the fact that it needs to be plowed right back into the program).

That could possibly change if RU ever got competitive. I know the one year they were ranked in Top Ten, and were playing Louisville, who was also ranked Top 10, the place I worked was going nuts. Rutgers streamers/banners in the cafeteria, pennants all over the place, etc. Not completely sure though that it wasn't simply the novelty. :(

Yankees made the playoffs! Unfortunately it will be as a Wild Card team. They’ve got a fun, young team. I don’t think they’ll go very far, but a nice foundation for the future. Anda good thing, too, because football is not lookng too great in this area.

Rutgers lost to Nebraska yesterday to go 1-3. Pretty sure they have not won a Big 10 matchup since they joined the Big 10, and maybe since ever! Giants likely to go 0-3 after today unless McAdoo has been hiding something in the first two games. This made his career on the back of Rodgers, and I think even I could have looked pretty good as Rodgers’ coach. :D I know he got them in the playoffs last year, but it was really Spagnola and the D that did that. He hasn’t shown me anything.

Ugly win yesterday, unless you're into last minute quarterback heroics and overtime wins. I prefer getting ahead early and crushing the opponent.

What does that feel like? :( :(

Play the Bears and find out.

Party boy
That's what I've become. Went to a most excellent birthday party last night and tonight I'm opening for a local bar's "acoustic night". I have a local musician friend who runs small events like this occasionally. There'll be five acts including myself. The odd thing for me is that the other performers are all in their 20's or early 30's and actively promote themselves as acts for hire. I'm just a local drunk with a bad guitar playing problem. It's walking distance, I'm getting tanked tonight.:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Go Badgers!

I’m officially declaring this a no football zone! Football will not be mentioned nor discussed until such time as the Giants have a better record than the Browns. :mad: :mad:

I’m officially declaring this a no football zone! Football will not be mentioned nor discussed until such time as the Giants have a better record than the Browns. :mad: :mad:

Just think of those high draft picks though.:D

I got paid

$25 for playing forty minutes. The last time I got paid to play was in the previous century.:eek:

Ok, football s still off limits...

I hope the Giants win at least one game along with the Browns. My 0-16 Lions VS Packers ticket stub's value will be diminished if someone else achieves this dubious feat.

Going to my first (and probably last) Badgers game tomorrow. Go Bucky!

I hope the Giants win at least one game along with the Browns. My 0-16 Lions VS Packers ticket stub's value will be diminished if someone else achieves this dubious feat.

My money is on Giants. Nearly all of their wide receiver corp is out - a couple for the season - and now we have infighting between the coach and at least one player. Can you say train wreck!

My money is on Giants. Nearly all of their wide receiver corp is out - a couple for the season - and now we have infighting between the coach and at least one player. Can you say train wreck!

Rutgers will have a better win percentage this year. Congrats on their big win. :)

A lot of upsets yesterday and Wisconsin should move up the rankings, but I'm afraid that they are a paper tiger. They have a good defense and a good running game, but their passing game is shaky. IMO the should be in the top twenty, but not the top ten.

Badger game
Getting to Camp Randall is harder than getting to Lambeau or Miller Park and parking is a joke. Madison is an isthmus so there is limited room and ways to get there. The stadium and atmosphere are great, nothing to complain about there.

The game itself sucked, even though it was a win. Three turnovers, a blocked punt, four false starts along with a slew of penalties and no scoring in the second half. We were in a corner of the end zone and all of the action happened at the other end.

We went out to eat after the game and my meal was terrible. But all in all, we checked off something from our bucket list, spent a day with our son and had a good time.

Rutgers will have a better win percentage this year. Congrats on their big win. :)
Hey, I know it was Illinois, but it was a Big Ten win! I actually thought it was their first, but apparently they beat Indiana two years ago. Woo hoo!

Sorry about the Badger game, but I’m sure you’ll be talking about it for years to come. You can tell your grandson when you take him to his first game.

Football is back in the East! Big Ten road win for Rutgers. Giants trouncing the 3-1 Broncos in Denver. Superbowl here we come. :D

All it took was losing our 3 starting wide receivers, starting running back, and key defensive back. And for that idiot McAdoo to reliquish play calling.

Sorry about Arod. Don’t know much about his backup, but even if he’s good, he won’t be Rodgers. Those guys don’t come around very often. Pack looked to be the class of the NFC before yesterday.

Sorry about Arod. Don’t know much about his backup, but even if he’s good, he won’t be Rodgers. Those guys don’t come around very often. Pack looked to be the class of the NFC before yesterday.

The Packers are a one man team and now that one man is gone. We're going to find out how good the coach and GM are in the next few weeks. We could be playing for a good draft pick and a favorable schedule from here on out. If by some miracle we end up in the playoffs, Brett Hundley will make himself a nice paycheck.

How ‘bout dem Yankees!!! :D

This team seems to like to play with their backs against the wall. Let’s hope they can play with a lead. I think this is their first one since the playoffs started. :drunk:

How ‘bout dem Yankees!!! :D

This team seems to like to play with their backs against the wall. Let’s hope they can play with a lead. I think this is their first one since the playoffs started. :drunk:

Grrrrrrrrr:RTFM:!!!! Weak-@ss Cleveland Indi-aints & Houston @ss-Blows!!! :facepalm::RTFM::facepalm: !! I can't BELIEVE the Stank-ees will be going to the World Series:cursing: (Hou-stank don't stand a chance)!!!:facepalm:

Back