DAW Users With ADD

The pundits are liking my Giants this year. Most certainly that will mean a last place finish. :(

Eli has been pretty awful last couple of years, and while he's got some weapons to throw to this year, I don't see that the O line is much improved. D is good, so if they can put up 20 points or so, they could be competitive. Plus the division doesn't seem all that impressive.

Went to see Wind River on Friday. Not bad. Maybe the best movie I've seen this year. Although maybe a tad slow for your taste.

Got tickets to go see Yankees on Labor Day down in Baltimore. Never been to Camden Yards before. Going with my son. We're gonna make a short weekend of it. Drive down the day before. Check out the Inner Harbor. Dinner somewhere. Ballgame the following day and drive home afterwards.

Be interesting to see if my son even offers to pay for anything. I would say he has aligator arms, but that implies he "tries" to reach into his pocket and comes up short. He doesn't even try. Check comes and he turns into a stargazer. :rolleyes:

Happy Saturday morning!

It has been a mild summer and it's cool right now. I might make some chili if time permits.

The Packers seem to be stuck at a good but not good enough level.

I'm ten days away from living in a childless home.

LATER!!!

I'm ten days away from living in a childless home.
Highly recommended. :thumbs up:

Preseason games are bearing out my feeling. Great D, suspect O. It's pretty amazing but the Giants have not had an above average offense since maybe the 60's. Four Superbowl wins and they were all won on the strength of the D.

Maybe says there's hope for this year.

Everyone is a contender right up until the season starts.

Today I move my daughter's stuff into the dorm. She's going to the University of Milwaukee so she won't be staying until Monday. My son has a job at his school so he had to move in three weeks prior to classes starting.

My daughter is a spoiled snowflake millennial and we're hoping being on her own straightens her out, but it is a college , so this could backfire.:rolleyes:

Sorry to be the bearer of potentially disappointing news, they will likely be back. The good news, they will be a bit more independent. However, they will need an official introduction to the dishwasher, often. Also, what is theirs is theirs, and what is yours is ours.

signed, been there :facepalm:

Sorry to be the bearer of potentially disappointing news, they will likely be back. The good news, they will be a bit more independent. However, they will need an official introduction to the dishwasher, often. Also, what is theirs is theirs, and what is yours is ours.

signed, been there :facepalm:

It's a different world from when I was their age. At eighteen I couldn't get out of the house fast enough.

Back