DAW Users With ADD

5.5 game lead. Not bad.

Better than my 2nd place Yankees, who haven't been able to win a series in a month. But they have 4 games with 1st pace BoSox this weekend. Might be make or break. :eek:

I'm still not enthused, this is a Packer state.

Things have been going pretty good around here. 2016 was a stressful year and 2017 has been pretty smooth. Both of my kids will be at school starting September and life is going to change. I'm thinking recording may be in the cards.

I'm still not enthused, this is a Packer state.
Hard to say what this area is. Lots of teams: 2 baseball, 2 football, 2 basketball, and 3 hockey teams.

However, I think baseball is probably number one, followed closely by football. Basketball and hockey are more niche sports. But with strong followings (particularly Knicks and Rangers).

And, of course, any one of them gets more popular when you have a team that's winning in any given year. That doesn't happen alot for Jets or Knicks. :D

All healed up and not feeling any effects from sunshine. I've kept the front yard mowed by going out 15-20 minutes at a time and staying in the rest of the day...
But the back, over the septic, is over a foot high. May have to go out with the scythe first. Hate manual mow. OTOH, the grass right over the septic probably could stand some damage...

I had a neighbor once who I am pretty sure belonged to one of those religions that believes you should not kill any living thing. As a result, apparently mowing the lawn was equivalent to mass murder. :rolleyes:

My son cuts the grass when he's home from school. I don't mind cutting it, but I've got to let him earn his keep. My daughter OTOH.:facepalm:

I had to buy a new GPS today, I've been buying furniture for my son and I need to get a lap top for my daughter. Along with that I'm going to break down and get glasses. This boy is broke till the end of the year.

Step daughter is one for the books...it's always about "Her happiness," that "She deserves." She has kids, but the only reason She pays attention to them is to get attention for Herself...piece of work, that one. 3 guys, 4 years each, two kids each. Then they become exes and oh how horrible they were...current one has refused to move out of Her house and has no job (just like She did when She moved in with us after moving here). We had to buy a new house to get away from Her. Now I'm laughing at Her when She asks me how to get him out...I just tell Her, "Well, when it happened to me, I bought a new house to get rid of the problem." Usually makes Her mad enough to leave. :thumbs up: :D

I had to buy a new GPS today.
No smartphone yet, AR? You're so 2000's. :)

Smartphones replace alot of other stuff. GPS. Camera. Mobile phone. Music player. And, none of my kids have a house phone either. Which I'm considering myself. Savings on the house phone probably pays for the smartphone. (You'd need two, so the math is a little different.)

I held out for a long time, but joined the club 2 years ago. Can't say I couldn't live without it, but it sure is handy at times.

No smartphone yet, AR? You're so 2000's. :)

Smartphones replace alot of other stuff. GPS. Camera. Mobile phone. Music player. And, none of my kids have a house phone either. Which I'm considering myself. Savings on the house phone probably pays for the smartphone. (You'd need two, so the math is a little different.)

I held out for a long time, but joined the club 2 years ago. Can't say I couldn't live without it, but it sure is handy at times.

I've got my son's old phone, but I'm waiting for my flip phone to stop working.

I like my music on an MP3 player, my pictures on my computer , my maps on a GPS and my phone to be a phone. Plus I drive different places every day,today six different jobs. I use my GPS more than the average bear.

Don't know about savings on cell vs home. Home line is $45 with no long distance, but the cell phones run $140. Turned the home line into $65 internet @ 52M. Like that.

Anyway, the tradeoff to have phones in our pockets and be available to be annoyed by telemarketers all the time instead of just at dinner is costing me almost an extra Ben a month...

Don't know about savings on cell vs home. Home line is $45 with no long distance, but the cell phones run $140. Turned the home line into $65 internet @ 52M. Like that.

Anyway, the tradeoff to have phones in our pockets and be available to be annoyed by telemarketers all the time instead of just at dinner is costing me almost an extra Ben a month...

I'm on a family plan with my brother on Verizon. Their current plans feature a base fee for data (varies by the amount of data), and then $20 a line for each phone. I hardly use any data (mostly on wifi), so I give him $10 toward my share of his data, plus the $20 for the phone line. $30 a month, and that gives me unlimited callng and unlimited texting.

Of course I already own the phone itself. Otherwise you need to buy a phone, which can run between $15 - $30 a month (depending on the phone) on a 2-year payment plan. Before the phone was paid off I was paying my brother $50 a month.

Still, I pay the cableco $30 for my home phone, which I could live without. And I previously carried a non-smart mobile phone for another $20 a month.

Everyone has to do their own math, but I was mostly just busting some Cheesehead chops. :D

...and here I thought I was being funny with the telemarketer bit. Guess I'll have to sharpen my standup skills...or get a wheelchair.

...and here I thought I was being funny with the telemarketer bit. Guess I'll have to sharpen my standup skills...or get a wheelchair.
Cute, but with caller id I never answer any calls that I don't already know the caller. If I don't know you, I don't want to talk to you. Anyone else can leave a message.

Where's the :cursing: sound guy?

Not much going on at the moment. Life is pretty simple. My songs are mostly mixed. Trying to tweak stuff around to get just a little cleaner, clearer...Probably not going to make my October deadline due to my wife's game. Started helping her with it about 4 months ago, and now it's an obsession...hate when that happens. I need to take back my real life. :)

Back