DAW Users With ADD

March Madness
Go Badgers! Going to the sweet sixteen for the fourth year in a row and the sixth time in seven years!

Logan
Took the kids to see this yesterday. Very violent, not your mothers super hero flick, kind of a hybrid. I liked it very much.

The weather
Very March like.

Music
If I get all my chores done I may have time for music.

LATER!!!

March Madness
Go Badgers! Going to the sweet sixteen for the fourth year in a row and the sixth time in seven years!
Not your typical #8 seed. Nova got a tough draw. Duke is in that mix too.

Busted my bracket pretty good. I had Nova losing in the final. ��

Too busy. Church Easter drama (I'm the director and the piano player and singing three of the songs). Almost no days off from work (and always one day at a time). Spring leaf raking/burning/limb disposal and burning from the hurricane last fall. Normal housework. Studio time is being taken with project for Jimistone (very cool) and getting lots of one on one help from Jimmy69 (which I appreciate beyond words!!!)

Hope your teams all win! Later!

You missed a piece. Limb disposal AND BURNING. The ones that get overcooked we don't dispose of ... burp ...

(heads and torsos don't have that great of meat...)

Work is being non-fun. My only day off is Saturday...too many hours. Went in at 5 this morning, back at 7 tomorrow. Saturday, I've got company to practice for the Easter drama, then go and set up props for practice...no free time on my one day off. At least I can LISTEN to music.

Is it Friday yet?

For us retirees, every day is Friday! :D

Or more appropriately, Saturday.

These days I actually prefer weekdays. Less a-holes out and about. Although surprisingly not as much less as one might expect. Sometimes I wonder where these people come from. Doesn't anybody work anymore? :confused:

For us retirees, every day is Friday! :D

Or more appropriately, Saturday.

These days I actually prefer weekdays. Less a-holes out and about. Although surprisingly not as much less as one might expect. Sometimes I wonder where these people come from. Doesn't anybody work anymore? :confused:

I've become increasingly frazzled these days and driving is a contributor. I'm amazed at the insane moves people will make to get one car length ahead in traffic. It's compounded by the fact I drive a lot for work and I'm pulling a trailer a lot of days.

Most people's schedules are no longer M-F 8-5...Sadly, one of the problems with the big box corps is they need to stay open 25-8. Other than government, banks and a very few other places, society works all hours, every day. The rise of a-holes is also a consideration...too many people who are selfish and rude from their upbringing. I think we all have a bit of that, but some were trained to do so.
My Friday is next Tuesday. I get another day off and then actually get a Saturday off after that! :) :D woot woot!

Happy Friday all!!

And Good Friday to boot. I'm not much of relgious scholar, but isn't this the day Jesus died? Why is it "good" friday then?

A day early, but Happy Easter!!

Same to you.

I had chocolate eggs for breakfast today.

I'm looking forward to a day of straightening out my truck and working in the yard.

I'm probably going to take a week off in the near future to get some things done around the house.

---------- Update ----------

Because He died for the sins of the world...we think that's a good thing. :)

Happy Easter to you also! :)

Back