DAW Users With ADD

Ali was a camera hound too, but the best fighter I've eve seen.

He had charisma and mental toughness. He was always in control. Beckham, not so much.

I'm just saying as an outsider perspective, that most people view OBJ as someone who will never reach his potential because he is mentally weak.

I know about receiver disease, but it's just a handful of guys. You never notice the guys who keep their mouth shut.

Just visit to say hi guys... :) Miss you all !!

What did you miss with?? Should we improve our camo or are you just a bad aim?

Hey, James! I'm new round these parts, these wonderful guys let me hang out and swap jokes and weather info and such. :) (((and they don't even ignore me sometimes)))

Had to stop really fast this morning and the car behind me smacked me in the rear. I look in the rear view and can't believe I got hit. Of all the times to need a slow down. I'm reaching for my info in the glove box and I get out of the car. Didn't see the guy out of his car, but the door is open. Then around his door he comes. Standing fully 3'9". He walks up to me and says, "I'm NOT happy." So, I asked him, "So which one are you, Grumpy or Dopey?" That's when the fight broke out...

The weather
Very March like today, warming up next week. So far a very easy winter.

Work
I've been at this job longer than my last job, but I'm seriously wondering if I'll make it to retirement here. I feel as though the wheels are coming off. Regardless I will run this right into the ground, I don't see another employer paying me what I'm making now.

Music
I have two friends who live right in town that host open jams. As it turns out they will both be hosting jams on Sunday afternoons and I will be forced to alternate weekends. It used to be one had Sundays and the other had one Friday a month and it worked out great. One is within walking distance, but is in a bar that has no vibe at all, the other I would have to drive or get a ride to.

Life is full of tough decisions.

LATER!!!

Finally got a day off with my wife. Going to "the city" for the day to spend some time together without work/grands/church getting in the way. See you in the funnies!

Got an offer from Extreme Tours this morning (Christian touring organization) and semi turned them down. I'm not interested in national tours at 56. Told them if anyone on their tours was interested in performing my music, send them my way...Dammit Jim, I'm a songwriter, not a rock star.

The weather
Very March like today, warming up next week. So far a very easy winter.
!

I heard that today will be the coldest day here since Jan 9th. Which might give you an idea of how this winter has gone. I think it will also be the only day to stay below freezing all day in quite awhile.

And the forecast is for back into the 60s by Tuesday.

It's global warming, i tell ya!

I heard that today will be the coldest day here since Jan 9th. Which might give you an idea of how this winter has gone. I think it will also be the only day to stay below freezing all day in quite awhile.

And the forecast is for back into the 60s by Tuesday.

It's global warming, i tell ya!
60 degrees on Wednesday, snow today. :(

So far the roads are warm enough that it's not sticking. But they're saying we could be in for a big one come Tuesday. 20+ inches maybe. Not fair! I'm ready for baseball and spring. :mad:

At the rate this forum is going, this might not only be the oldest thread, it could be the last. :wtf:

It's been a little dead that's for sure. I think the difference between now and fifteen years ago is that there are more outlets for people to socialize and it's flat out easier to record digitally than it ever was.

The weather
March gas been worse than February, but still tolerable. We're hovering around freezing most days. I'm a little concerned that the plants may have started blooming prematurely and will be stunted by multiple frosts.

Today
Making bean soup, picking up my taxes and not much else.

Music

I'm trying to get more organized in my approach to practicing. I know a lot of songs but the could all use a little tidying up.

One song I will not be playing but has really wormed it's wat into my brain lately......

All of these little golden tidbits just laying around.

LATER!!!

Don't know. Trying to remember the name of the TV show...Pop something...vids/clips/takes whatever.
Quick google search gets both answers. Bell Nesmithe Graham parent and inventor of white out. and the show was Pop Clips.

Mike Nesmith also wrote "Different drum" that became a hit for Linda Ronstadt and the Stone Ponies.

In other news
My son is now a DJ for his school's radio station. While I like college radio, I have often made fun of college DJs for being so bad.

Today
I did a side job, took the daughter driving. Next up, take the dog for walk, then bone up on the guitar.

LATER!!!

Back