DAW Users With ADD

dachay2tnr said:
"Gran'ma Rain, guess what I did in school today."

doesn't quite work, does it? :)
Nah, it certainly doesn't.

Or....." Rain, do you take this man, Strong Wind to be your wedded husband, to love and to cherish......."etc etc :confused:

OTOH, wifey calls me Strong Wind in bed sometimes. :o Can't think why :confused:

:)

Paul881 said:
minor Pentatonic king

:)
I'm going to google that term and it better not be anything bad,about my sexuality,my mother or the Packers. :mad:

I'm warming up my lava lights right now as I'm typing. :cool:

No work today
We are s-l-o-w.

LATER!!!

dachay2tnr said:
AR - you'll be happy to know I picked both the Badgers and Marquette to make the sweet sixteen. Unfortunately, Wisc. falls to Kansas at that point and Marquette to USC. :(

Of course, Marquette is gonna have to knock off UNC to get there. :eek:

I may have to rethink this. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm thinking the Badgers are a little overated,a really good but not great team.Marquette is respectable,but not a serious threat.

Yeah, right A minor Pentatonic king here
acidrock said:
I'm going to google that term
This refers to the Pentas - an early Egyptian sect who worshiped old women. The Pentas lived in a remote location, far from civilization, which had winter for most of the year. The king of the Pentas wore a shaved head and facial hair, and had a large collection of Gits (stringed instruments of the day). He was also known to have had hundreds of wives - none of them under the age of 70.

The sect eventually died out when no one wanted to have sex anymore.

dachay2tnr said:
This refers to the Pentas - an early Egyptian sect who worshiped old women. The Pentas lived in a remote location, far from civilization, which had winter for most of the year. The king of the Pentas wore a shaved head and facial hair, and had a large collection of Gits (stringed instruments of the day). He was also known to have had hundreds of wives - none of them under the age of 70.

The sect eventually died out when no one wanted to have sex anymore.

I wonder who that could be? :)

acidrock said:
I'm going to google that term and it better not be anything bad,about my sexuality,my mother or the Packers. :mad:

I'm warming up my lava lights right now as I'm typing. :cool:
LATER!!!

Bring it on man :eek:
Mastering my mix as I post :cool:

dachay2tnr said:
AR - you'll be happy to know I picked both the Badgers and Marquette to make the sweet sixteen. Unfortunately, Wisc. falls to Kansas at that point and Marquette to USC. :(

Of course, Marquette is gonna have to knock off UNC to get there. :eek:

I may have to rethink this. :confused: :confused: :confused:
So much for Marquette. Day one and already one of my sweet sixteen teams is gone. :mad:

Friggin' Badgers better bring it on.

acidrock said:
HAH!!!
I beat you to it. :cool:

It's amazing how productive I can be when I'm not straddled with expectations of quality,skill or creativity. ;)

The song that is sure to have Dogman calling his lawyers is called "The Ballad of Dogman".

It's a classic! :D :rolleyes:
Post this in the clinic man...It's pretty freaking cool. :cool: :D

I love it...My kind of tuneage... :D

acidrock said:
HAH!!!
I beat you to it. :cool:

It's amazing how productive I can be when I'm not straddled with expectations of quality,skill or creativity. ;)

The song that is sure to have Dogman calling his lawyers is called "The Ballad of Dogman".

It's a classic! :D :rolleyes:

How childish can you get :p :)

Anyway, I have to say it is brilliant, funny and entertaining, whereas............... mines not :o Well done, I had a great big smile on my face the whole way through, a lot of mixing and mastering techniques as well I hear :cool:

Well, here's mine...just me and my geetar, no vocals. :rolleyes: I can't compete with the productivity of someone who doesn't go out to work, stays at home, doesn't watch TV sports games just to make music. :eek:

Not that I'm jealous or anything :rolleyes:

http://www.nowhereradio.com/paulsmith/singles

It's called Dogman's Lament ;)

Paul881 said:
How childish can you get :p :)

Anyway, I have to say it is brilliant, funny and entertaining, whereas............... mines not :o Well done, I had a great big smile on my face the whole way through, a lot of mixing and mastering techniques as well I hear :cool:

Well, here's mine...just me and my geetar, no vocals. :rolleyes: I can't compete with the productivity of someone who doesn't go out to work, stays at home, doesn't watch TV sports games just to make music. :eek:

Not that I'm jealous or anything :rolleyes:

http://www.nowhereradio.com/paulsmith/singles

It's called Dogman's Lament ;)
Paul that's some great tone, and nice playing...damn.....makes me jealous I can't play like that. Very nice feel to the whole track now.

I think you guys need to post these in the MP3 clinic...show your fun skills. I like fun.

Nice man....

Thanks Dogman, kind words. I just love the feel of this backing track. :) Thanks again for posting it. :D

I look forward to return of the Baldy Headed Childish Music Machine after he's listened to my efforts.

Don't tell him, but I think he has done a great job and his is such a good track :cool:

Good work, boys. I enjoyed both of them, but I will spend all day with the words "boobies all the time, it ain't wrong, it ain't a crime," running through my head. :D :D

Back