Damn there's a lot of stars

Amazing and inspiring!

But there is still this shit my dog left by the front door and my daughter is sick. Foundation caving in and my house is torn apart.

I really should to take some psychedelics and have some 'me' time with the universe... I think I may just be too old for that now though...

But there is still this shit my dog left by the front door...

I guess you're out of baggies.

Leave it...maybe another dog will come by and eat it. :p
(A major reason I'm convinced dogs are on a much lower mental plane than cats! :D )

(A major reason I'm convinced dogs are on a much lower mental plane than cats! :D )

And so are people because you lonely cat nuts fix up a little box for the cat to shit in your house. You happily live under a roof with a box full of cat shit and piss. Cat people. :laughings:

Not while they are contained in a kennel during construction. Cat person huh? Bummer. Some dogs will do anything they can to honor and sometimes save a human owner in an emergency situation. A cat will likely look at you and find another couch to chill on while forgetting that you even existed.

You missed the important part that involves the safety of my home and family. Kind of a 'cat person' mentality...

I have never understood that...

I love cats, I love dogs, I love all animals (except people) but I always get a laugh when "cat people" try to say anything positive about cat ownership. They usually cite a cat's independence as something wonderful about them. And it's true, cat's are independent. They're independent and indifferent. So these people are basically custodial, financial, and emotional servants to an animal that doesn't give one single fuck about them....and they let this animal shit and piss in their house....and then they actually sift through the shit-filled box like they're panning for gold and scoop the shit and clumped up piss out of the little box they prepare for the cat and throw the shit and clumped up piss away. Cat owners? No. Cat's are human owners.

And so are people because you lonely cat nuts fix up a little box for the cat to shit in your house. You happily live under a roof with a box full of cat shit and piss. Cat people. :laughings:

People shit in their houses too.
We flush it...and the cats bury it.
Cats and litter boxes are actually low-maintenance compared to having to walk your dog 2-3 times a day and night...sometimes late at night.

I would rather pick up a cat litter box and dump it out....than follow my dog around so I can scoop it up...or worse yet, pick it up with a baggie while it's still warm like the city slicker do. :D

Bitch, the dog barks and I open a door and the dog goes outside. She barks again and I let her back in. No scooping, no walking, no sifting through piss or shit in the house. :D

Dogs > Cats

Cat people :facepalm:

Male cat people :facepalm: :facepalm:

Some dogs will do anything they can to honor and sometimes save a human owner in an emergency situation. A cat will likely look at you and find another couch to chill on while forgetting that you even existed.

You missed the important part that involves the safety of my home and family. Kind of a 'cat person' mentality...

Yeah..."some" dogs will do that, but it doesn't change the fact that some also like to eat their poo. :p

Funny that non-cat people think cats just sit around, ignoring everyone, and just sleep all day and night. :)
They will do that if you leave them to themselves...but if you engage them, they are just as much fun as a dog...and I've had dogs too, so I'm not just a cat lover.

My one cat will play fetch with a ball better than most dogs.
I can toss it a hundred times...and he goes and gets it and brings it back to me, and drops it at my feet so I can toss it again. My other one follows me around (like a dog would)...and always hangs with me in my in my studio.
Cats are more independent that most dogs...but if you interact with them regularly, they can be a blast to have around, IMO.

Bitch, the dog barks and I open a door and the dog goes outside. She barks again and I let her back in. No scooping, no walking, no sifting through piss or shit in the house. :D

Where...in your yard or the neighbors yard? :p

I am a master-race dog AND cat person. One of each and they're both chill AF. My cat is 10,000 times cooler than most cats though and thinks he is a dog, so that might be why I think cats are awesome.

P.S. getting back to the universe stuff, here is an awesome little web app to play around on if you've got some time! It's about the scale of the universe. :) Not only are there a ton of stars, but you also forget how mind-numbingly gigantic they can be as well.

The Scale of the Universe 2

Cats are known to eat their own poo as well. Sometimes even humans...

Just sayin. Ugh...

Try to train a cat to let you know when they need to, and go outside to poo though. That would be an accomplishment.

I hate them all. Cats, dogs, people. They're all the same, their one goal is to fuck your stuff up and still charm you into feeding them.

:D

Oh, and the star video......cool.
But how do we know if it's real.
Someone famous, once said; "Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see." And that was before CGI.
:cool:

Try to train a cat to let you know when they need to, and go outside to poo though. That would be an accomplishment.

They have the box....they don't have to go outside. :D
People have trained them to pee in the toilet, though...or you have the cat porthole on the door, and they just go out when they want to.

My one cat will go pee in the shower, right over the drain...if the door to the litter box room is accidentally closed...or if the other cat is already in there, and she can't wait! :p
I didn't train her to do that...she just figured it out on her own.

Granted...some people have cats that pee all over the house, all over their clothes, in their guitar cases...etc. :laughings:

To
They have the box....they don't have to go outside. :D
People have trained them to pee in the toilet, though...or you have the cat porthole on the door, and they just go out when they want to.

My one cat will go pee in the shower, right over the drain...if the door to the litter box room is accidentally closed...or if the other cat is already in there, and she can't wait! :p
I didn't train her to do that...she just figured it out on her own.

Granted...some people have cats that pee all over the house, all over their clothes, in their guitar cases...etc. :laughings:

Similarly you 'as a cat does' does not give a care about what information is given to them. Likewise you only quoted the response that you desire to respond to. Makes complete sense....

Lol! I am not trying to start shit here. It is funny the difference between cat/dog people and how it relates to human personality...

Meow! Woof!

Ah the never ending cat/dog discussion. :D
I have both. Only the dog is allowed in the studio. Cats are forbidden. They do from time to time sneak in. Sometimes I forget to close the door
As a preventative meaure, I have a cover on my console. One likes to sit on my mixer pressing buttons, and puking up hairballs. Could you imagine the horror show of cat puke in the faders???

So I have a cover. I NEVER forget that.!

Back