Cpap

CPAP-MASKS-FOR-SIDE-SLEEPERS.jpg

resmed-p10-cpap-mask-1.jpeg
Wow thanks for that. Mine just covers around the nose, but I wasn't even aware of that option.
:drunk:
I don't remember what mask they used when I went in, but didn't have to shave or anything IIRC.

Yeah, like I said, mine is like the first one and it's ten years old. I think that was the third mask I tried, though. My first one was an over the nose one, and it leaked too much.

I didn't have to shave for the study (but I was already clean shaven at the time), but when I grew stuff, it got in the way and made too much noise rubbing up against the mask and tube.

Speaking of the tube, I bought an aftermarket padded cloth tube cover, and that really helped reduce the noise of the tube rubbing against the bedding and it catching on things.

And Mick, are you sure you're not in the UK? :D

Why do I think that you are? Where did I get that idea? :confused:

notCardio

I talked to her a little bit about it, briefly.

For years my wife did ballet, which contributed to or resulted in arthritis in her knee. I can provide a link later, I think, of the benefits...unfiltered vinegar, raw honey. It also involves turmeric and ginger, the concoction. It fights inflammation. I don't know much about it, but apparently the myriad health benefits of turmeric is all the rage these days.

You have never gone into it in depth, but I believe you have said in the past that you suffer pain of some sort. Minimize inflammation, possibly minimize pain.....dunno. Although you can probably do a search to learn more, i'll try to provide a link so you can read more about it. Hope it helps you. Living in pain sucks, quality of life suffers, can lead to other problems. Overall i've been pretty lucky, thus far, just the normal aches and pains from getting older.

Back