Coke sniffing bees

mixsit

On one of the science channels,,,

They put bees in little 'bee holder boxes, their little heads sticking out the top. Cute.

They spray a bit of 'coke smell at them, then enticing them with a little dab of 'sweet, they stick their little tongues out.
Now, Pavlov dog style, after a bit their tongues stick out -'sweet be damned.

Here we go.

'Bees in their little boxes' aligned in a hand held sampler box, their tongues break a light beam.

Presto'. 'Parts per millions' coke detector.

Oh my. :rolleyes:

Last night as I was fixing to go to bed, I was passing through the kitchen and noticed my wife had bought a new squeeze bottle of honey. Raw honey, to be exact. I don't know, she does something with raw honey and unfiltered cider vinegar. Dunno. Anyway, impulsively I picked up the bottle, flipped the top, tilted my head back, held the bottle in the air above my head and squeezed the bottle. I hadn't had honey in some time. Mm, honey good. I wasn't even stoned or anything(i don't smoke dope anymore). I thought, what an amazing thing. Bees, little bees made this stuff, and it is so delicious. Absolutely incredible, wondrous, little bees, cute little honey bees made this stuff. I think i'll have some honey and sweet cream butter toast for breakfast this morning. Black coffee and honey toast, perfect.

I thought i'd heard it all. The man is getting cute little innocent honey bees hooked on coke. Uncool, man. :mad:

No worries there. They 'hook them on a trained response -to the sweet stuff.. not the coke'.. silly :)

Hmm. Now you got me missin' the old yellow Honey Bee bottle we used to have on the table. ;)

Back