Coffee Creamer - Tim Horton's

I'm in a coffee shop right now!
A bunch of morons just came in ordering drinks (notice I didn't say coffee). As soon as the time was right I swooped in and got my brew. Ahhh. I love coffee.:cool:

Now I'm dealing with Mr Man Bun talking about his gig last night. 15 feet away and I can still hear the fucker. If I didn't have my coffee, I'd want to punch him. :D

This is a nice coffee shop, but sometimes it's overrun with the church music people, all with man buns and playing music that sounds like Coldplay and Enya. Nice people, done some work for some of them, but that music makes me insane! But hey, I guess the Lord likes it, and I got my coffee.:thumbs up:

You posted a few hours earlier, and we're in a different time zone, but I'm sitting around drinking Johnny Walker Black. No cream. Just a cube or two. :D

Attaboy!!! :D

Hey, have you ever had Johnny Walker Blue?? Good stuff.

...."sounds like Coldplay and Enya"

Both, Alien Technology. They gave up on helping us with science.

Turns out we had a french press this whole time. Unpacked it last night, bought coarse ground from Trader Joe's, boiled the water, mixed it with the coffee, steeped for 7 mins or so, and... wow, this is great. My new coffee method, for sure.

No reason to start a new thread, so thought I'd just wake this one back up. :p

Coffee good....I grinds mine super fine ...like cappuccino fine and go through 2-4 cups with a good amount of half n half most mornings...Love the smell of coffee in the morning. man I hate it when I sit down to the puter and get distracted and leave it sit till it gets cold...cold coffee not so special when you're wanting it hot... Back in the day I used sugar too but now I have to chill on the sugar...coffee still good

Lately, I've been into this Texas Pecan coffee we get here locally. It is so addictive. I ship bags of it to my co-workers across the country.

Coffee good....I grinds mine super fine ...like cappuccino fine and go through 2-4 cups with a good amount of half n half most mornings...Love the smell of coffee in the morning. man I hate it when I sit down to the puter and get distracted and leave it sit till it gets cold...cold coffee not so special when you're wanting it hot... Back in the day I used sugar too but now I have to chill on the sugar...coffee still good

Yeah, our next step is to start grinding ourselves. That's supposed to make a big difference. I have about 6-7 cups / day. Love me some coffee, with extra cream as well.

Back