Cleaning metal junk

Beesto

There was a huge renovation at my house recently which lead to a lot of things giving way to new things. There are numerous wastes piled up and I do not know what to do with it. Is renting a bin from places like Junk it ( Toronto ) a cost effective solution? I've already spent a fortune on renovation already and hence do not have enough money left.

Cut it into small pieces and distribute carefully.. bury some, sink some in rivers far away from your property. Careful about any pieces of metal that are immediately identifiable. You can also fill a bathtub with bleach and try to dissolve some of it, but I heard it stinks real bad.

Cut it into small pieces and distribute carefully.. bury some, sink some in rivers far away from your property. Careful about any pieces of metal that are immediately identifiable. You can also fill a bathtub with bleach and try to dissolve some of it, but I heard it stinks real bad.
No, no! You're thinking of landlords. He's talking about metal.

Try calling around to see if there are any local scrapyards that will take iron and steel. Around here you can pick up a couple hundred bucks for a dead car easily. A utility trailer loaded with old radiators and leaky dishwashers can generate enough for dinner and a movie.

There was a huge renovation at my house recently which lead to a lot of things giving way to new things. There are numerous wastes piled up and I do not know what to do with it. Is renting a bin from places like Junk it ( Toronto ) a cost effective solution? I've already spent a fortune on renovation already and hence do not have enough money left.

That's got to be the most random first post ever. You do know that this is Home Recording not Home Recycling, don't you?

Pffffthbbbth!

I helped my dad clean out his workshop about a year ago. We basically had a pull-behind trailer full of metal scrap and junk. Took it to the local scrapyard and got over $200 for it. They've got different rates depending on what the metal is, but you can make some dcent cash.

I helped my dad clean out his workshop about a year ago. We basically had a pull-behind trailer full of metal scrap and junk. Took it to the local scrapyard and got over $200 for it. They've got different rates depending on what the metal is, but you can make some dcent cash.

In another life I got a part time job running a warehouse that stored the excess stock of the company (ahem, large worldwide pizza chain, I'm talkin' 'bout you...) that had just made me redundant - and I was the person who was in charge of the inventory before they made me redundant.

I knew there was a lot of stuff in that warehouse that they didn't actually have down as stock for one reason or another - and they didn't actually care. I made a couple of grand taking batches of brand new aluminium pizza cooking trays and other goodies to the scrap merchants. :laughings:

I knew there was a lot of stuff in that warehouse that they didn't actually have down as stock for one reason or another - and they didn't actually care. I made a couple of grand taking batches of brand new aluminium pizza cooking trays and other goodies to the scrap merchants. :laughings:

Brb calling the Aussie police lol :D :laughings:

Googling "Home Recording" is so easy to do when attempting to Google "Home Renovation" if you give up typing the words too soon.

Back