Characters of "The Voice"

TAE

All you have is now
Damn fine season....And man have we had some characters....

Ol Laith made it to the top 4...hell, maybe he'll win it...:wtf:

Way nice version of Golden Slumbers last night...plus a ton of other first class performances..

Well we all have our guilty pleasures and as a singer, songwriter and musician "The Voice" is one of mine....I feel so ashamed :p

Both my wife and I watch it with Tivo...we fast forward through the commercials and drama "and the next contestant going home is" sillyness..

I've learned stuff both on the music business side of things and musically watching the show.

The Music director Paul Mirkovich is a definitely a musical genius. They have had a ton of musical guest that I enjoy ..i.e. Pink as a guest coach a few weeks back... Last night it was Joe Walsh jammin with Laith..some quality jams..

The competition thing sucks but that's what the show is based on...we watch it for the gold that is tossed out in between all the hype and for that it serves our purpose as some enjoyable evening entertainment.

OH yeah...though we don't actually vote...we do find ourselves getting sucked in to the rooting for certain contestants...more often than not the ones we like end up getting voted off as was the case this year...WTF is "America" thinking? Oh well it's the simple things in life that keep it real.

Back