The Celebrity Obituary Thread

UK Prime Minister Liz Truss's premiership ! :LOL:
I hear that there was a contest between her and a head of lettuce to see who lasted the longest... and the lettuce won!

lettuce-outlasts-liz-truss-1666286754.jpg

Politics is a dirty business!

I hear that there was a contest between her and a head of lettuce to see who lasted the longest... and the lettuce won!

All I can say is, England is hard on their politicians (not easy on the crown either). The press and pundits were on her in day one. She didn't stand a chance.

Looks like Boris might be up again. I like that guy.

All I can say is, England is hard on their politicians (not easy on the crown either). The press and pundits were on her in day one. She didn't stand a chance.

Looks like Boris might be up again. I like that guy.
Seems to be a strange thread discussing Truss's downfall as PM. She's not dead.

I do an early morning paper round {great exercise, cycling 7 miles a day in all weathers} and I've been following the Star's lettuce. To be honest, the Star is a really crappy paper, but every so often, they come out with something that just makes me laugh. This was one of them.

Like I said......she isn't dead. If you want to talk about her.....do so in PT.
I didn't mention her as being dead. I spoke of her premiership as being dead.
I guess I'm a fine one to talk, seeing as how I mistook Mick Doobie's joke about Merle Haggard for a serious point a couple of years back, but come on, lighten up. It was a joke.
Or is that no longer allowed in Prime Time ? o_O

A couple of years ago and still holding it against me. Dang.

Not to derail the thread, but what was it I done said way back then? I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

Not to derail the thread, but what was it I done said way back then?
It wasn't anything you done said. You made a joke, I misunderstood it and gave you an unnecessarily hard time because of it. Then crow explained the joke and I left with my tail between my legs, farting profusely. :poop:
:unsure:

David Letterman once introduced the Rolling Stones on his show with the following
"Ladies and gentleman, the Rolling Stones live, and Keith Richards."
I got a chuckle out of that.

Back