The Celebrity Obituary Thread

This is really quite interesting because my account was hacked in 2015. I was contacted by HR (I assume it was HR) and I changed my password. So I could be a hacker. It could also be that I am my wife following detailed instructions upon my death to return and continue posting as me. The goal being that I will live forever. At least on the internet. I could also be faking my own death and masquerading as my wife. And there is the ever-present possibility that I could be a Bot or some highly advanced form of artificial intelligence. I could be from Russia, North Korea, Iran, or even the US Cyber Command.

I'm not clear at this point how we sort this out. My wife doesn't know a lick of Photoshop, so a test or challenge might help. You can't catch her on musical knowledge, though. Before she retired and became a ceramicist, she was a musician.

Dude...this is really weird....being as the powers that be not only killed the Cave but buried it too ( rather than just archive it for us to be able to go back and visit they deleted it from the system...bastards! :rolleyes:) there is no way to go back and review the post...

I thought the post count in the corner looked suspiciously low. Did that change when they eliminated the Cave?

I thought the post count in the corner looked suspiciously low. Did that change when they eliminated the Cave?

Prime time is not a replacement for the cave, it is Jenny's place renamed Prime Time...The Dragon Cave was sent into a cyber abyss.... rather than put it in a coffin and bury it they cremated it and spread the ashes over the world wide web....

:cursing: BUT I'M NOT BITTER! :cursing:

Prime time is not a replacement for the cave, it is Jenny's place renamed Prime Time...The Dragon Cave was sent into a cyber abyss.... rather than put it in a coffin and bury it they cremated it and spread the ashes over the world wide web....

:cursing: BUT I'M NOT BITTER! :cursing:

That's a good one. Although it's contrary to what every parent in the last twenty years has told their children: "Once you put something on the internet, it's there forever."

So it makes me wonder. Is it really gone? Or is it sitting dormant on some server in China or Russia. And could Trump please ask the Russians or Chinese if we can have it back? Can Wiki leaks track it down? Or do I (A North Korean Bot) have to do all the footwork?

"Once you put something on the internet, it's there forever."

Well sadly sometimes yes and sometimes no.....

Seems the wayback machine started recording @ Jan 17th 1999 and because you had to be logged in to even see the option to get into the dragon cave the link to the cave isn't even there to click...highly unlikely the cave itself would have been archived even if it wasn't a members only password protected place...alas....dust in the wind.... actually the owners may very well have the whole kit and kaboodle on a drive somewhere smoking away...I offered to host it if n they'd a let me but was totally ignored on my offer.....

The birth of HR.com.jpg

Last edited:
Well sadly sometimes yes and sometimes no.....

Seems the wayback machine started recording @ Jan 17th 1999

Way Back Machine. LOL.

Both Mr. Peabody and Sherman died some years ago. Mr. Peabody, of natural causes and Sherman in Vietnam along with The Beaver. I hear that they remade the show in 2014 as a digital animation. What next? Ruff and Ready in outer space?

Holy shit!.....That is an awesome "body" (pun intended) of work...and interesting and informative! I still don't know what to make of all this...I am emotionally torn....Is this some witchcraft evil sorcery, twisted trickery? Or is Dwilllis really alive n well and breathin n shit.... really cool to find out someon you thought was dead isn't ...I wonder if it is what is like when we kick the bucket and everybody that went before us is over on the other side laughing cause we didn't get the joke?

This is some weird shit... but man those EZ willis photoshop pics is gold...dead or alive!

I still don't know what to make of all this...I am emotionally torn....Is this some witchcraft evil sorcery, twisted trickery? Or is Dwilllis really alive n well and breathin n shit.... really cool to find out someon you thought was dead isn't ...I wonder if it is what is like when we kick the bucket and everybody that went before us is over on the other side laughing cause we didn't get the joke?

This is some weird shit... but man those EZ willis photoshop pics is gold...dead or alive!

What if it's even more sinister than that. What if I'm alive but in the process of dying. That would be even more crazy! He lived, we thought he was dead, and then when he comes back it turns out he's about to die.

Some people would be shocked or sad. Someone would inevitable post, "And you are?" And somebody would ask if they could have my new monitors.

So let's avoid all that misery and nastiness. Let's assume I'm dead and that I am either my wife or the aforementioned North Korean Bot.

Attachments

• IMG_0250a.jpg
    IMG_0250a.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 4
What if it's even more sinister than that. What if I'm alive but in the process of dying. That would be even more crazy! He lived, we thought he was dead, and then when he comes back it turns out he's about to die.

Not to complicate things or get too Fight Club here, but what if there never even was a dwillis45 and it was just another ez_willis character like Mick Doobie and Greg_L? Think about it, why would one person spend so much time photoshopping another anonymous random internet user? I mean, even the name can be perceived by certain suspicious minds as a clue to the whole thing.

It's just a thought but it definitely makes sense.

I'm sticking with my theory (posted elsewhere) that a single man living in California created an entire BBS and populated it with characters of his own making and his own imagination. Then he spent a decade talking to himself using those characters. It's pure genius and Hollywood gold. I'm working to secure the rights as we speak. I just can't figure out who the guy is. :D

Back