cam inside guitar. (pretty cool)!

That's kind of cool. But I just tried it and it didn't work for me.

Last edited:
Yeah, I tried it with my iphone.

As you said in the other thread, it would be a good idea for music video.

That's kind of cool. But I just tried it and it didn't work for me.

Thats because what you are seeing there is not what is actually happening. The video is a quirk of the way the iPhone camera used to render and process images. They have since changed it. Not sure what or which iphone and version it was that did that but it was discussed somewhere somewhere on the web a while back. In reality the string movement is a lot faster and a lot more complex. It's a pretty neat image though and fun...

It probably has something to do with the frames per second it was recorded at.

There's this interesting that happens with helicopters. If they camera matches the rotor's speed, it looks like they aren't spinning.

It probably has something to do with the frames per second it was recorded at.

There's this interesting that happens with helicopters. If they camera matches the rotor's speed, it looks like they aren't spinning.

It's to do with the rolling shutter that the iPhone used to use. It's not a true representation but is a pretty nice effect..

The camera on those scans one line at at time so something like a string moving that fast will jump ahead of the shutter and be in a different place when the next line of the image is scanned.

Back