bach was good too

dobro

I love Bach's stuff.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/search/str/handmade%20forest%20rolling%20ball/keywords_top[/video]

Yeah

sebastianbach.jpg

Click on Handmade Forest Rolling Ball. Bach's good.

Back to Bach. Almost contemporary.

I hate being poverty stricken, see? That's why I listen to so much music. There's so much good music out there.

What is up with that link?

Oh, hang on, you might be right. The version I wanted to post here has just morphed to something else on my Facebook page. There's devilry afoot, boys. Believe nothing you hear until I tells ya.

I see 'Beth' man. Are you more stoned than I? Cuz I don't smoke weed...

No, something's messing with the things I'm posting both here and to my Facebook page. It's unforgivable, and it's not my fault, I swear.

That's it! Thanks, Jimmy.

The Beth Orton's just another tune that I'm listening to and enjoying these days. I like it as much as the Bach.

But pretty much the best music I've heard this season or this year or maybe ever is Basement Tapes Raw by Bob Dylan and the Band. It's enlightened. Well, I can't say that really. It's enlightening. There. Got it. There's so much good music these days.

Paul Galbraith on the 8 string classical. Notice how the frets are angled for improved intonation. When it comes to this particular fugue there is none better.

My nylon string just sounds rude compared to his. Probably the lack of angled frets.

When I click on 'play' in ibleedburgundy's post, I get a 'This video is not available' message. I have to go to Youtube to watch it. How come? More devilry afoot, boys. I tells ya, it ain't safe for man nor beast out there on a night like this.

BTW, the second video he linked to in his following post works fine for me. Why the difference? I've tried it twice and get the same error message.

When I click on 'play' in ibleedburgundy's post, I get a 'This video is not available' message. I have to go to Youtube to watch it. How come? More devilry afoot, boys. I tells ya, it ain't safe for man nor beast out there on a night like this.

BTW, the second video he linked to in his following post works fine for me. Why the difference? I've tried it twice and get the same error message.

You didn't just upgrade to Windows 10 did ya? lol

I have seen some strange things tonight as well. Must be a government lion killer/cow tipper conspiracy...

Well, I'll assume you're not messing with me, but that's not the video I dug up at Youtube thinking it was the one ibleedburgundy linked to and which I couldn't get to play here. But ibleed said it was a fugue, and that one you linked to's pretty, but not a fugue. Doesn't have the same graphic either. But the one you linked to is cool because of the resonator the tailpiece is angled into. But this is getting confusing here tonight so I'm bailing. I'll record something. On my rude nylon string guitar.

Back