Aussie wants to see US Deep South before Kudzu engulfs it.

Should it be?...the picture just says "man" which is a stretch for my childish mentality, but who is Rich?
Names Ken by the way Brother Ken shortened to BroKen...the H stands for Harrison.

Ahhh, he's the photographer?

If you click on the picture in Wiki, it lists the credits. Rich Carey is the submitter and the guy in the pic. I guess he is your evil twin.

"Disco sucks" as a slogan would carry a lot more weight if the arena-rocking anti-disco crowd weren't burnout corduroy bell-bottom wearing wastoids that listened to shit music themselves. Is disco really any worse than Styx, Foreigner, or Bachman Turner Overdrive?

I was listening to david allan coe, hank jr, Willie Nelson, Waylon jennings, and Merle Haggard during the disco craze.

There was NOTHING in rock that I liked at the time. The Ramones were kind of cool...at least they could play their instruments. The stooges were kind of cool but that's about it. The sex pistols were a joke. I could mic a dog being given shock treatment and it would sound better and have better musicianship.
Most of the punk bands I hated.
New wave....
Sucked worse than punk rock.

I was country 100% until Stevie Ray Vaughn hit the scene and got me interested in blues again.

Last edited:
Back