42low & Silent Members

So if one is civil in it's words he can be the biggest ass he wants?

No. You can't be civil and a biggest ass at the same time. They are contradictions. Civil means discussing something with maturity, without rancour, and focussing on content rather than emotions.

Only not for the fools who 'said nice civil words' to me i can't accept.
Sure. You don't need to accept anything. But it's a mark of statesmanship not to respond in kind.

I had to go look. All that on a thread about room treatment? Maybe we are taking things too seriously.

Live by the word, die by the word. If you're going to correct other people's English then your English is fair game.

You threatening me, bro?

They're is no need to get uptight at someone when their just making jest by pointing out all to common grammatical errors....."tow the line"(did you not notice the shit eating grin emoji?), "could care less" "with all do respect", etc. Hm, or should those be more accurately deemed cliche' fo paws? That's french for farked up. Irregardless, maybe your taking this way too serious. Lighten up, francis.

Last edited:
:facepalm:

You did missed...

- "your" should be "you're"
- there is no such word as "irregardless"

Close this thread. You guys are trying to make me look rediculous. :mad:

You threatening me, bro?

They're is no need to get uptight at someone when their just making jest by pointing out all to common grammatical errors....."tow the line"(did you not notice the shit eating grin emoji?), "could care less" "with all do respect", etc. Hm, or should those be more accurately deemed cliche' fo paws? That's french for farked up. Irregardless, maybe your taking this way too serious. Lighten up, francis.
Told you.

---------- Update ----------

And the remainder belong to Sirnothingness.:laughings:
That was me.

---------- Update ----------

I dunno. I reckon Sillybee has his fair share.

Also me.

Back