yamaha R215 and behringer Inuke 6000

tonyhtm1

Hi guy i have two yamaha R215 spaekers and i want to connect two of them on 0ne channel and another pair of speaker on the other channel and run the amp @ 2ohm setting but im not sure if thats enough power on that amp please help yamaha 1000w prgm 2000w peak 500w noise ..inuke 3100w @4 ohm per channel ,2ohm not specified in manual or can i only run 1 speaker per channel or maybe i have totally the wrong amp for the 215s

You need to know if the amp can run at 2ohms or there could be smoke and pain in this.

What speakers are being connected to the other channel, for what?

I assume that you are running mono with the Yamaha's on the front of house?

Cheers
Alan.

You need to know if the amp can run at 2ohms or there could be smoke and pain in this.

What speakers are being connected to the other channel, for what?

I assume that you are running mono with the Yamaha's on the front of house?

Cheers
Alan.

both channels are for front of house yes its capable of running 2ohm and im running mono. so my main worry was ,am i getting the most out of these yamahas because i hear that the inuke is not 6000w rms

both channels are for front of house yes its capable of running 2ohm and im running mono. so my main worry was ,am i getting the most out of these yamahas because i hear that the inuke is not 6000w rms

Just checked the brochure and it does not say anywhere that it can run at 2ohms, on the back of the amp (well the picture on the site) no 2ohm rating. Who said that it can run at 2ohm's or where did you read it? You risk serous damage if it cannot run 2ohms.

If I were you I would just run the Yamaha's one a side at the 4ohm rating. It is actually a good match 3100watts a side into 1000watt pgm speakers.

Cheers
Alan.

Back