Stolen!

moresound

Loud Sun Studios
It's a very long story but boils down to this .....

Last Sunday night :yawn: one of the vehicles at the shop was stolen with a full PA load and a lighting rig.
$30,000. + in live sound equipment! From a full microphone locker to the speakers and everything in between. Two full pages of inventory I had to turn over to the police. :cursing:

Police found it 16 hours later two towns away. :) Parked and locked without an item missing from inventory, or the personal gear in the cab, or $80. in petty cash on the dash. :confused:

It was a very weird start to the week. :wtf:

I'll say! Close to 40 years of doing this line of work and nothing has ever happened like this before. Never once been ripped off for even a microphone, stand, cable, nothing.

Of course you're now wondering just WHAT I WAS DOING IN NORTH HAMPSHIRE over the weekend.... :confused:

Blame guitaristic and his Tardis.... :facepalm: left me there and I had to hightail it over a couple of towns away to the next nexus to get back home. Seemed the only way. And hey, you didn't have $80 in petty cash, you only had $50 - I tipped some in for petrol...

Damn mods... can't be trusted... :laughings:

Blame guitaristic and his Tardis.... :facepalm:

Damn mods... can't be trusted... :laughings:

It's true! It all started when we wanted to see the future so we went to the year 2330. Turns out, the sun decides to explode that year, so ya know...we emerge out of our blackhole and BOOM there's the sun exploding right in front of us!! So you know we got out there ASAP! We ended up in New Hampshire back in the present, and since we had all that adrenaline and stuff from nearly being absorbed by the supernova, we were a bit hyped up and all...and it just kinda happened! Then it was like "Why the frick are we in this vehicle?!" so then we decided that was enough adventure for one day and left.

It was crazy!

It looks as though a couple of kids stole the van for a joy ride and then freaked out when they saw what was in it. Maybe they realized they could do "hard time".

Did the cops get fingerprints?

Did the cops actually let you have your gear back straight away? Too often stolen property is kept as evidence until after the crime has been solved and the perp's tried.

Did the cops actually let you have your gear back straight away? Too often stolen property is kept as evidence until after the crime has been solved and the perp's tried.

No picked it up that night at the recovery scene. I just showed up with my extra set of keys ..... didn't even have to show them my ID.

I bet the only thing the thieves did steal was that sign that said, "Will Mix for Food"

I know you're serious but damn!!!!! Why didn't they dust for prints?

This fact is weird and a long story but the police said to me just be thankful that you got everything back - besides our lab is way backed up.
Conspiracy theorist are now thinking ~ don't you want to know who is stealing vehicles?

The following day a bank is robbed in Keene where the vehicle was recovered. Then the Feds want to dust but the van is now on the road and has been contaminated by no less then say 8 people sense then.

All most makes the "2+2=" factor of why a vehicle was stolen with nothing removed from it. It was only to possible be use for the first "2 mile get away car" then the switch to an other vehicle!

They stole your van to do the bank job, found when they got down the road it was full of gear (stuff), too much trouble to empty it out easier to steal another empty van.

Alan.

Back