Project Studio Expo at AES NYC Oct 2015

junplugged

Taking the slow road
AES NYC coming final weekend in October 2015 I'll be going, I've been missing this for 139 years, I didn't know....

There is a Project Studio Expo part of it that looks free, other workshops are not.

Javits in NYC.

Anyone going?

There may be a deadline for free advanced web registration check it out now. -J

it was ironic, it was expert audio engineers, yet they had no audio at the recording project area, no speakers, no pa, just a guy with a mic transmitting to too few wireless headphones and a lot of people wondering what was going on, leaving, not happy, getting up after sitting down and realizing they won't be hearing any AUDIO, no apps, no remotes, no jacks on the few headset receivers for the ear buds and headphones that 100% of atendees had for their mp3 players & cell phones....

it was ironic, it was expert audio engineers, yet they had no audio at the recording project area, no speakers, no pa, just a guy with a mic transmitting to too few wireless headphones and a lot of people wondering what was going on, leaving, not happy, getting up after sitting down and realizing they won't be hearing any AUDIO, no apps, no remotes, no jacks on the few headset receivers for the ear buds and headphones that 100% of atendees had for their mp3 players & cell phones....

Hum, that is pretty strange. What was it supposed to be, people talking about recording? That is very strange.

Thanks for the reply back.

looked like a guy was showing how-to and the big projection screen was showing him doing stuff on Reaper, which is what I use, so it was frustrating not knowing wtf he was saying, and all us no-headset people were all making jokes about how absurd it all was, while the usher girl was trying to not pay attention to all of us....

Back