Adele

witzendoz

Went to the first show of Adele's Australian tour last night, awesome show. Thanks to the wife for talking me into going.

Alan.

C5w7H4RU8AA-u0I.jpg

damn what a full house. its just gotten so huge. greta picture

About 65,000 people, oh I took the photo from my helicopter when flying in ....... Just Joking :D

No cameras were allowed, only mobile phones, so could not get a decent photo as we were a fair way back, still was a good view. Found this photo which shows the stage, The centre part was stationary and Adele stood up there some of the time, around that the band were on a rotating stage, then there was the outer ring where Adele walked around. She said during the show that she was getting plenty of exercise as she did not realise the outer ring was a long way round LOL.

In the photo the guys standing on the outer ring were the male choir for the Skyfall song. The crowd in between the outer ring and the main stage were the VIP Ticket holders $700 + per ticket. Oh I'm back in the outer stands in the cheaper seats :facepalm: The curved video Screen was great. Here is also a link to the stage assembly time lapse.

Alan.

adele stage.jpg

I am a big fan of Adele, such a great voice. Not sure I would brave that crowd, but I am sure it was a good performance and show.

Back