Axl Rose flying mic hits fan in mouth

witzendoz

Axl Rose threw a mic into the crowd at the end of the show and hit a fan square in the mouth causing a lot of damage to his teeth Link.

You would think at his age Axl would know better, local bands here were being hit with big public liability insurance requirements a few years ago due to some twit throwing CD's into the crowd and hitting a person in the eye, they required surgery, the venue was sued as the band (as usual) were broke. This stopped a lot of bands playing gigs that had the insurance requirement as they could not afford the massive insurance bill for liability. It finally calmed down and now this so the insurance issue will return I bet. The guy hit in the teeth will be up for about $5000 of dentist bills, love the offer of a signed mic from Axl.

Alan.

He did this when I saw them a couple of years ago. Didn't seem dangerous at the time, although I was rather drunk.

He did this when I saw them a couple of years ago. Didn't seem dangerous at the time, although I was rather drunk.

I think the problem was that they put the audience blinders on as he throw it and the guy that got hit could not see it coming :eek:. Axl probably throw it away because they are changing all the usable frequencies here at the end of the year and it won't be any good :facepalm:.

Back