Yamaha AW1600 recorder

Ghostdriver59

Yamaha AW1600 digital recording machine. As good as new, this is a fantastic machine, i recorded a complete album on this machine, the sound is fantastic. If you want to record upto 8 channels simultaneously this allows you to, if you are a home recorder and dont want the whole computer software set up then this is definately the route to go.

The machine comes with plenty of effects in built and an integral CD burner.

Cheap price £150 complete with AC adapter and full instruction booklet and software CD.

This is a bargain.

Is the AW1600 still available? Tried to direct msg you but I'm new to the forum and not sure it sent...

AW1600 a phenomenal tool

Originally purchased an AW16G, years ago (2002), and eventually sold it after producing and releasing a band CD in 2009.

Recently, after purchasing and using a Zoom R24 for a bit, as a way to capture tracks I could then edit on a dedicated PC, I hungered for the type of features I enjoyed on the AW16G that the zoom lacks. So I decided to see if the 'G's successor (AW1600) was available 'used', in good condition, and cheap. The newer AW1600 features a larger hard drive (40GB vs 20GB), and USB for transferring files to the PC for final mixing/editing. Indeed, two weeks ago, I found one on Ebay for $250.00.

I doubt I'll need to make another recording platform purchase for a long time. Just recorded a quick little test multi-track exercise, and it sounds beautiful. Couldn't be happier.

Back