Session Work - Remote!!

mkemple

Hey guys,
I'm new to the forum and wanted to put this in the proper place rather than trolling other threads. I have recently begun providing session work for drums and percussion remotely. I've been playing drums nearly thirty years and have a pretty decent full time set up in my home studio. If you are ever in need of quality drum work and don't have the means or resources I provide a very high quality service for a very modest price. Website is below for anyone interested.

Thanks guys!

Kemple Percussion

Hi mkemple,
Thanks for seeking out the proper section for advertising.
The Free ads usage policy does discourage the advertising of products or services for personal profit, though.

I hope you stick around and gain from/contribute to the wider forums.

Welcome to HR. :)

Cool, someone else in NC (not that I choose to be here, mind you).

You picked the right forum. Great idea.

Hey guys,
I'm new to the forum and wanted to put this in the proper place rather than trolling other threads. I have recently begun providing session work for drums and percussion remotely. I've been playing drums nearly thirty years and have a pretty decent full time set up in my home studio. If you are ever in need of quality drum work and don't have the means or resources I provide a very high quality service for a very modest price. Website is below for anyone interested.

Thanks guys!

Kemple Percussion

Thanks for finding the right forum, mkemple. In general, it's bad joojoo to have your first post on the forum be self-promotional, even if you did find the right place. With that said, it sounds like you have a lot to contribute to HR given your experience.

You posted in the right place and should continue to do so, but one thing I would recommend is to spend more time contributing to the forum and participating with its members. Posting tips or providing advice to the less experienced in the Drums/Percussion forum, for example, would be a great way to both show you care about HR as well as show that you know your stuff when it comes to drums. After doing that, people will be much more inclined to show confidence and try out your services than if you just post once on the forum about your service then never post again.

Hope that helps, and welcome to HomeRecording!

Back