The HDSP 9652 provides unique features:

• 3 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
  • 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
  • 1 x Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF operation
  • 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC) on included expansion board
  • 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
  • 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable
  • DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering- and analyse tool
  • HDSP Meter Bridge: freely scalable level meters, peak- and RMS calculation directly in hardware
  • TotalMix: 1352 channel Mixer with 40 Bit internal resolution
  • S/MUX poured in hardware: 12 channels 24-Bit/96kHz for record and playback on ADAT optical

Tech Specs

• Supported sample rates: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, variable
  • 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms, 186 ms
  • ASIO zero CPU load technology: 0 (zero!)% CPU load when using ALL 52 channels!
  • All settings changeable in real-time
  • Clock modes slave and master
  • Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
  • Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
  • Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
  • Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
  • DIGICheck, the ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
  • Input 3 x optical (TOSLINK), 1 x coaxial (RCA), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
  • Input format SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer, Professional), ADAT® optical
  • Output 3 x optical (TOSLINK), coaxial (RCA), 2 x MIDI, word clock (BNC)
  • Format output SPDIF, AES/EBU (Consumer/Professional), ADAT® optical

In good condition, little bit of dust in the gaps around the SMUX connectors, but both working fine and have offered me years of awesome recording through my Digimax FS's in a smoke-free environment (which I am still using!). Fairly easy to set up and configure too, and the included firmware mixer (TotalMix) is pretty useful for more fine grained control of your signal chain.

You can download the manual, spec sheet, drivers and firmware from RMEs site. Never had a problem installing them - can confirm they work without incident on Win XP, Win 7 and Win 8.1.

Unfortunately I don't have the original boxes, so these cards are both naked. Will obviously package them up well though!

Both cards include:

* RME HDSP 9652 Hammerfall
* Expansion board
* MIDI Breakout cable
* SPDIF breakout cable

I'm fine to sell them separately; unless you run a fairly decent size studio, you'd have no need for more than one anyway. They offer tons of inputs and outputs.

Selling due to a PC upgrade, sad to see them go if I'm honest - feel like I know them inside out, and literally never had a problem with them. I'm upgrading to another RME card though, so I'm hoping the quality remains!

I can take some pics if you want to see them beforehand, but all PCI cards look the same imo! :P

Happy with £290 each - will sort a discount if anyone does want both! :)

products_hdsp_9652_2b.jpg

Back