RME/Nuendo Steinberg ADI-8 (2) plus Hammerfall Card. Mackie 32X8 console, plus more

umair

Guys/Gals,
It's been probably 5 years since I have been on this forum. A lot has happened, gotten married, had a kid, and another one on the way... Good Stuff but unfortunately the band grew up, the recording equipment sat there and now its time to sell off some stuff for a simpler setup if/when I have time. I have been so far out of the loop that I am not sure how much anything is worth anymore but its a shame for it to just sit there when someone else can use it. I am located in North Jersey and prefer to do in person deals but I can ship the smaller stuff. my ebay user id has perfect feedback and i remember buying and selling stuff on here years ago but not sure if they track that type of stuff.

OK so I have:

RME Audio (rebadged as Steinberge Nuendo) ADI-8 AD/DA 8 channel converters. I have two of them for 16 ins/outs. They can operate up to 96Khz although I never used that DS function. I remember paying a lot and they are very good quality converters. Hopefully most of you know more about them than i do. I just recorded using them a few days ago to test it out and they work great.

I also have the card that goes into the computer which has a daughter card with it so you can attach up to 3 pairs of toslink connectors and a whole bunch of stuff I never used. I think it is the rebadged version of the Hammerfall but I do have the box for it at my parent's house so I will tell you exactly what it is. I don't have any prices for this stuff but you can either buy the whole thing or piece it out. On ebay the prices varied quite a bit.

I have a mackie 32X8 console with meter bridge. Again, don't know what its going for so PM me an offer. I'm not shipping this! I have a photocopy of the manual.

I have NHT Pro A20 monitors with the amp. These speakers are amazing and most of you know what they are. I used them for my mixes and I think they were among the best monitors available at the time.

I am also selling some drums, guitar, TV, home Theater system, fender footswitch for an amp, crate footswitch but need to take pictures.

Also, any advice would be appreciated since I am just starting to research everything again and there are a lot of products out there. I was looking at a simpler setup for fun.

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 154
Oh my gosh. For some reason I was not able to access my account for a month so I am very sorry I have not been able to reply or recieve your PM's. I guess since I hadn't used the account in so many years the emails were screwed up and I couldn't get help. So I ended up changing my email address a few times and it finally works.

I will reply back to those who messaged me when I get home. Again I apologize for the delay.

Thanks but probably not right now. I am in the construction phase and haven't looked at picking up any new gear yet. I was just trying to sell my stuff so I didn't have to store it and free up some cash. When I get to that stage I'll let you know but for now all of my stuff is tucked away and I won't be recording for a few months.

Guys/Gals,
OK so I have:

RME Audio (rebadged as Steinberge Nuendo) ADI-8 AD/DA 8 channel converters. I have two of them for 16 ins/outs. They can operate up to 96Khz although I never used that DS function. I remember paying a lot and they are very good quality converters. Hopefully most of you know more about them than i do. I just recorded using them a few days ago to test it out and they work great.

I also have the card that goes into the computer which has a daughter card with it so you can attach up to 3 pairs of toslink connectors and a whole bunch of stuff I never used. I think it is the rebadged version of the Hammerfall but I do have the box for it at my parent's house so I will tell you exactly what it is. I don't have any prices for this stuff but you can either buy the whole thing or piece it out. On ebay the prices varied quite a bit.

I have a mackie 32X8 console with meter bridge. Again, don't know what its going for so PM me an offer. I'm not shipping this! I have a photocopy of the manual.

I have NHT Pro A20 monitors with the amp. These speakers are amazing and most of you know what they are. I used them for my mixes and I think they were among the best monitors available at the time.

I am also selling some drums, guitar, TV, home Theater system, fender footswitch for an amp, crate footswitch but need to take pictures.

Also, any advice would be appreciated since I am just starting to research everything again and there are a lot of products out there. I was looking at a simpler setup for fun.

OK, now that my forum id and everything is working properly I wanted to lift this thread up again. Right now the:
The TWO ADI-8's are available but they are NOT the DS version so they are 48Khz.
The hammerfall/nuendo 9652 is also available in original box with breakout cable.

Everything else is unavailable for right now unless people back out. I may be putting up a Boss GT-6 later and some mics but I'm not sure yet.

Please PM me for the best offer on those two items. If you PM'ed me earlier please note that I was having trouble accessing my account so please send PM again. I will PM you back the highest offer I have received for the item.
I want to get these things in the hands of someone who will use it instead of sitting in storage.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Just for a reality check, I have a very similar setup and it is very nice.
I have the same hammerfall card and 2 of the 96k version adi-8s plus some Lucids all clocked together and it works very well and sounds very nice.

By the way, if you end up not selling the complete bundle I may want one of the converters.
Let me know what you are asking for it.

Back