Pacific FS drumset (base)

dejacky

Pacific FS drumset..not sure if I want to sell everything, but the shell pack for sure. Please make me some offers.

compressed.jpg

In like new condition. I only used it to practice at home, so it's never been played live or abused in any way.

Aquarian Superkick III (coated batter) w/ Aquarian Resonator head.
I'll also include the Pacific velcrow bass drum pillow (that i don't use) and original kick drum heads.

Pearl P100 bass drum pedal. Evans g1 coated (i think) head on the small tom and a REMO on the snare batter.

CONTACT EMAIL: DEJACKY@GMAIL.COM

bump here is an update.

Contact Email: DEJACKY@GMAIL.COM

This Pacific FS kit is their Satin Red color. These pictures don't do it justice to how nice it looks..also it's a little dusty in the pics. The drumset has never been gigged or played in concert, it was only used for practice at home...so it's in mint condition. Since I don't use it anymore and need the extra space, I have no choice but to sell it. Everything works perfectly to the best of my knowledge. Here is a list of everything that is included with the Pacific FS drumset:

1) Pearl P-100 Pedal (dual sided) with adjustment allen wrenches and drum tuning wrench
2) All birch shells with mounting hardware
3) Evans G1 coated batter head on small tom
4) Remo Emperor X batter on snare
5) Aquarian Super Kick III batter head with Aquarian Resonator bass head
6) Crash/Ride Cymbal stand
7) Two Hi hat stands!
8) Cymbal stand tripod base
9) Drum Sticks
10) Pacific Single Ply Bass drum batter & resonator heads

Price: $500
Shipping in USA: ~$50

FS1.jpg

FS2.jpg

FS3.jpg

FS4.jpg

FS5.jpg

FS6.jpg

FS7.jpg

FS8.jpg

FS9.jpg

FS10.jpg

FS11.jpg

FS12.jpg

FS13.jpg

FS14.jpg

FS15.jpg

FS16.jpg

Last edited:
sounds like a sweet deal on a nice kit. i have the same kit but in black. i love it!

TragikRemix said:
lmao..

5 drumsticks??

that's the ultimate sellers tool; buy now and recieve 5 FREE DRUMSTICKS!
The 6th drumstick had a crack in it, so I preferred not to included it :p .

I like the tiny toms. They're cute. ;-). I would bite, except I've already got a 7-piece Tama kit, as well as a negative balance in my checking account and a Grestch USA Custom kit on my wishlist. Good deal, though.

zacanger said:
I like the tiny toms. They're cute. ;-). I would bite, except I've already got a 7-piece Tama kit, as well as a negative balance in my checking account and a Grestch USA Custom kit on my wishlist. Good deal, though.
those deceptively tiny toms might look cute, but they have a BIG sound that translates to recordings beautifully :cool: .

Here is some more info about this DW Pacific FS drum set:

8x10 tom, 9x12 tom, 12x14 tom, 18x22 kick, 5x14 snare
Pacific FS Drums feature all-birch shells, True-Pitch™ tuning, F.A.S.T. tom sizes

Cool beans. I would've jumped on it, but I've got just enough cash in my account to pay for shipping on the stuff I've recently sold on eBay, so....

Back