Mics for Sale! On Da Cheap!

oldjazztrumpet

Put these up with my UA pre that sold today, but I wanted to give them their own thread and title for easier searching.

Two mics for sale

1. Rode NT1A - Excellent condition, comes with shock mount and soft case - $140

2. Cascade "Fat Head" Ribbon Mic: comes with flight case, jewel case, and shock mount. These things are incredible, so please check out their web site for sound clips! These mics compete with my Royer's, honest! - $125

http://www.cascademicrophones.com/cascade_FAT HEAD.html

I take pay pal, ship fast, and always provide nearly instant communication/info for potential buyers. I'm new to this site, but post on TDPPI Telecaster guitar site under the same screen name.
Contact me via email at matthew.lawson0@gmail.com for info or to buy...

Attachments

• Fat Head 1 .jpg
    Fat Head 1 .jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Rode NT1A .jpg
    Rode NT1A .jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 157
Just got back home from a long day at school. I'll check the pm right now, and get back to you!
Thanks!
Tuesday's are my long day, so sorry about it taking a sec to get back to you!
best
Matt

Thanks Webb!
Got it, and sent you an email with shipping info (when I'll ship etc)
Mic will go out tomorrow after class for me, Thanks!
Matt

Kwokwok -
First off, you're country is BEAUTIFUL! I've been there twice, and the people, the places, are all AMAZING!
I would ship down under, but please let me check what the cost would be on my end.
could you email me your address, so when I ship the Fat Head out to the gentleman who purchased it tomorrow, I can check with my local post office on what shipping would be?

My email is matthew.lawson0@gmail.com
Thanks! and hopefully we can work something out here!
best,
Matt

Ok, I just checked online with our "flat rate" shipping. If I could fit it in the smallest flat rate box, it would cost me $13 bucks U.S., if I needed the medium box, which after measuring the mic, I would, it would cost $43 dollars U.S.
The other option was a large envelope, which was also $13. I'm awful afraid that the envelope would not protect the mic nearly enough, and the smaller box is too small. It seems like the cheapest I can get it done would be $43 dollars. Just got your email, sending a reply right now!

Ok, I just checked online with our "flat rate" shipping. If I could fit it in the smallest flat rate box, it would cost me $13 bucks U.S., if I needed the medium box, which after measuring the mic, I would, it would cost $43 dollars U.S.
The other option was a large envelope, which was also $13. I'm awful afraid that the envelope would not protect the mic nearly enough, and the smaller box is too small. It seems like the cheapest I can get it done would be $43 dollars. Just got your email, sending a reply right now!

USPS also allows you to ship by weight. Even in wooden boxes, my ribbon mics only weigh about 3 pounds, so a first class package should end up being cheaper to Australia than a medium flat rate box by a good twenty bucks.

Hey thanks for the info!
I'll check that out tomorrow when I ship out the Fat Head to the guy who bought it.
Maybe that could make it work for the guy in Australia!
Thanks!
Matt

Back